PDA

View Full Version : Kara Despawns

OldHarry
02-04-2008, 09:22 AM
What are the despawn times for Kara trash? Specifically, for Shade. If Shade goes down, 1) Will the trash in between Curator and Shade despawn? 2) If they do despawn, what is the criteria....a) does everyone have to be out of the instance? b) how many minutes/hours after Shade is dead, does it take the trash prior to Shade to despawn?

I'm asking this due to the several quests that happen in the library on the way up the stairs (Wyvrien sp?) in particular.

Secondly, the trash before Maiden for the first part of the quest chain. How much time to despawn, and does everyone need to be out of the instance for the clock to tick?

TIA.

Shortypop
02-04-2008, 09:23 AM
As far as I know the relevant trash despawns after a soft reset - 30mins with no one inside the instance.

Throng
02-05-2008, 04:56 AM
Yes you can sort the library quests out half an hour after everyone has left the instance, as long as Shade is dead. I just make a 2-man raid and pop back in the next day.

fastidius
02-11-2008, 05:27 PM
some mobs belong to illhoof don't they?

Ylun
02-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Yes, some mobs belong to Illhoof, I think. Because when I did that, I tried to use the Aran teleport. And there were some packs that had respawned on the way down.

But as I am a very brave tank, I just jumped down. Got about 100 health left at the bottom. :D

Shortypop
02-12-2008, 02:22 AM
The group in the room outside of illhoof are illhoof, but if shade's dead you can run all the way from the front door and hand in the library quests without any problems.