PDA

View Full Version : gear choices, I know STFA

spagarogous
02-03-2008, 03:04 PM
so I am almost ready for my next badge purchase. I picked up the bracers first because they made the biggest impact at the time and i needed more rage/threat in the heroic 5 mans/kara from the welfare pve epic'd people i was tanking for in pugs. Yes the fully geared PVP people, we all know thier kind. cant bash too much my lock is partly one. here is my armory link

["http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Spagarogous"]

i was looking at either the badge chest Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian over Vindicator's Hauberk or belt Iron-tusk Girdle over Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard

what do you guys think? I have been following these forums for a bit now and you guys havent steered me wrong yet.

Nuberino
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Since you don't have Moroes' belt yet, I would go with belt. Then go neck, legs, cape, bp. Or something similar :)

Brucimus
02-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I thought the best improvement i got from Badges were the Bracers

Ylun
02-04-2008, 12:44 AM
I am going for the chest. According to Berg's gear ratings, there are not many good chest pieces that are easily available. Panzar'Thar is really deep into Kara, my group doesn't do Prince every week.

A belt on the other hand, can be found in more places. Like Moroes for example. I got my epic belt from Vazruden's chest in Heroic ramparts, and that is quite an easy place to farm.