PDA

View Full Version : Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart or Bulwark of Azzinoth?

delix
02-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi,
Which of these shields is the better one?
Would you say the Illidan shield is a "must have"?

cael
02-01-2008, 12:08 PM
WTB THIS PROBLEM!! What a great dilema you have. Illidan is top mitigation, hardened heart = threat. I would say though there are many other places to boost your threat besides the sheild slot, so if you had to pick one Illidan.

Radhja
02-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Heh, hopefully I'll be able to ask myself this question:

"Should I equip Bulwark of Azzinoth or Kaz'rogal's Hardened Heart for this fight?"

Ultimately, the Bulwark is the better shield, but you can't beat KHH for shield-based threat.

My answer? Whichever matches my armor. :)

byechee
02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
answer: bulwark looks too cool to not always wear, and guildies will no doubt spam you with tells asking why you aren't using your car door if you don't have it on. but when gorefiend is between you and your raid, go ahead and slip in the hardened heart so you can flex some TPS epeen in the tankspot thread. if you die tho make sure you swap the bulwark back in as fast as you can.

Narshe
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I use heart with a +10 hit gem in aggro based fights and trash mobs.
For the hard bosses I use Illidan one.

Ariedan
02-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I would say, unless you have every bit of tank loot available for you to swap in and out for threat and mitigation fights, it would be situational.

Dough
02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
I use heart with a +10 hit gem in aggro based fights and trash mobs.
For the hard bosses I use Illidan one.
This.

Now, if only one of them would drop, I could stop walking around with this ridiculous arena shield. :(