PDA

View Full Version : Some advice on gearing

Warhoof
01-31-2008, 01:03 AM
Hello,

I am a tank that currently is at roughly 15k health and 16.5k armor as can be seen on my Armory profile (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Warhoof).

I have some parts that need better gear, but I can't decide where to go for first.... the parts that really need an upgrade are:
- Felsteel helm --> don't know what upgrade would suit me the best... Probably Eternium greathelm, or drop blacksmithing and go engineering?
- Both rings --> Maybe the heroic rings?
- Blue trinket --> One of the darkmoon faire cards?
- Ranged weapon --> Khorium Destroyer or the ranged weapon from SH Heroic?
- Shield --> Vengeful Gladiator Shield

Could you guys have a look at what parts have the highest priority and what would be the 'best' upgrade?

With regard, Warhoof.

Domichi
01-31-2008, 04:58 AM
If you have the funds and time, I would drop blacksmithing and pick up engineering and powerlevel it to craft the tankatronic goggles and the khorium destroyer. It looks like you have been running Kara for a bit, you should use the violet signet ring and maybe you can get the tanking ring to drop off of Shade of Aran. Run AV for a few days to get the S1 shield and check the AH regularly to get all the cards for the furies deck. You may also want to consider saving up some BoJ's and picking up the autoblocker trinket.

Nikya
01-31-2008, 05:03 AM
The Engineering helm is definitely worth the investment if you can afford to level it. The rings you have are very good for blues, but you're revered with the Violet Eye and that ring would be a valuable upgrade (unless you picked the wrong ring and have to wait until exalted). Again, if you have the money get the Furies card. The Engineering gun is a worthwhile investment as well, though the gun from Heroic Sethekk is also very good if you have a druid with epic flight form that you can run that instance with. If an 1850 personal rating is possible for you, get the Vengeful shield. Otherwise, get the Merciless one.