PDA

View Full Version : Simple upgrade question.

Wars
01-30-2008, 07:37 PM
I have recently dinged my 2nd 70 prot warrior.

I am going through the badge gear stuff and have a few epics already, just a single question, which item should I get first? here is my armory:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&n=Wars

I have the tankpoints mod and god its such a tossup as to which is the bigger upgrade, the bonefist gaunts, or the belt.

I'm really trying to finally get a distinct opinion about this since I am only 18 badges short now and want to pick one of em up. Thanks a ton !

Wars
01-31-2008, 10:23 AM
No definite fact as to which is better? Well, guess I'm gonna grab the belt then. Thinks its statistically the better upgrade.

Kazeyonoma
01-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Uhh, you can always refer to Veneretio's blog he has a updated list he says always follow this unless you have comparable gear:

Legs -> Belt -> Bracers -> Gloves -> Chest -> Neck -> Cloak

Wars
01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I've looked that over and over, and still with my legs as it is, I think the belt would be the bigger upgrade. Tanks though for reminding me, gonna get the belt no matter what I think. Just a more overall upgrade.

ebs2002
02-01-2008, 08:07 AM
What I've done with my badges: I followed Vene's blog, skipping over any epics I had already from Kara or Heroics (Got legs, skipped Belt because I have Heroic belt, got bracer, skipped gloves because I have t4 AND maiden gloves, skipped chest because I have armorsmithing t2). My next purchases are the Neck and Threat Cloak, and then I'll have all epics.
This allowed me to spend my badges to get the most bang for MY buck. Upgrading any blue item is going to be better than upgrading an epic, so I don't regret not upgrading my belt yet. For you, since they're both blue, then between the gloves and the belt you should certainly get the gloves first, and since you already have epic legs I wouldn't upgrade them yet anyway, until you get rid of your blues.

Edhellin
02-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Ya the blog def has a good order to follow. You're going to want ALL of the tank items from the vendor really. It'll take a while but it'll be worth it.

IMO the pants are some of the best in game, the Sta boost is outrageous. I picked them first.