PDA

View Full Version : Question about Azgalor and boss crushings

chronucard
01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Someone said Azgalor couldn't crush so i went to look at some of our wws stats and didn't find any crushings from him. They could've all just been pushed off with shield block but i was wondering if anyone knew for certain that he can crush.

Also does anyone know the list of BT/MH bosses that cant crush? I know arch, mother, and illidan cant, not sure if any others cant crit as well.

Notalda
01-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Azgalor doesn't crush.

Narshe
01-28-2008, 12:25 AM
Azgalor, Archimonde, Mother Shahraz and Illidan doesn't crush.

Dots
01-28-2008, 12:42 AM
Just to make the list complete, Gathios the Shatterer, Supremus and Essence of Suffering don't crush either.

Worldie
01-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Supremus does crush and crushes hard as far as i remember o.o

Dots
01-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Supremus does crush and crushes hard as far as i remember o.o

No. (insertfunnyasciihere)

Narshe
01-30-2008, 12:11 AM
Just to make the list complete, Gathios the Shatterer, Supremus and Essence of Suffering don't crush either.
Never tanked Gathios, but I thought that he can crush as Malande and Veras Darkshadow both can crush.

Supremus hit like a sissie on the MT, it really doesn't mind if he can or can't crush, really.

And Essence.. well, its a different boss, but its nice to add it to the list ^^

Dots
01-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Never tanked Gathios, but I thought that he can crush as Malande and Veras Darkshadow both can crush.

7 months, 0 crushings.

It would actually be annoying if Supremus could crush because he parries quite a bit against the average lazy raid, either the offtank attacks or DPSers when he turns around for specials.

Worldie
01-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Good to know, i'll spam Avenger Shield and Hammer of Wrath more.

Oh btw, Gathios can't crush, but Veras definitively can.... when he menages to hit, nerf dual wielders.