PDA

View Full Version : Azgalore Video, funny story inside.

Calve
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Swapping tanks in and out for bosses just for a change last night, the run was one of the best we've had in there. A 2 hour clear, we were in BT by 9pm. On this particular fight, the guy playing the role of MT was so confident in his role, he actually went afk during the fight to take a leak. You'll notice Azgalores buff bar when I run up to clap/shout him, he actually lost his sunders. LOL. I guess this would be a good example of "Controlled DPS". :D

This is my second video I've made, so it's not the best quality. I forgot to put the music credits in it. Music is by Jon Clancey, "Got to be more Careful".

The video is from an OT perspective.

Horacio
01-23-2008, 05:14 PM
ROFL.....The MT went AFK to pee and no one peeled aggro? WTF?

I like your UI alot!

Worldie
01-24-2008, 01:30 AM
That reminds me of someone getting disconnected, telling on vent "oh sorry i crashed", and people telling him "what? you are still there tanking, get back!"

It's not that surprising btw, Azgalor has a lot of "dead time" for DPS due to continous silences, so a warrior can easily build a unreachable threat lead there :)

Ciderhelm
01-24-2008, 09:40 AM
LOL

I went ahead and embedded the movie for you. For future reference when you post more, use [stage6wide ] [ /stage6wide] tags around the number in the URL (click "edit" on your post to see what I mean).

Calve
01-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Very cool. Thanks Cider.

Jericho
02-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Lol, too funny. Easily the most boring encounter for a MT in BC. It takes less than 10 seconds to get a threat level that wont soon be pulled off due to most ranged DPS having silence issues. He doesn't crush so after 50% you could stop auto attacking for the rest of the fight and not get pulled off of. Its the biggest yawn. Was nice to see what exactly the OT's do during the fight. Our OT's love the fight, tanking doomguards definitely looks more fun than what I gotta do everyweek.

Noraxe
03-08-2008, 05:35 AM
Is there any other place I can see this after Stage6 was shutdown ? :(
Really loved it when the tank came back from being afk ^^
Thanks

Calve
03-08-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm looking into Veho, all of our videos are inaccessable at the moment. :( , but I will get it back up.