PDA

View Full Version : Questions about gear.

Cellci
01-23-2008, 05:51 AM
I'm somewhat new to the Tankspot forums and have recently began tanking for my guild. We are up to Shade in Kara and I was curious as to what gear I could upgrade to help push through the last half of Kara. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Cellci

Replace the riding crop with the tanking trinket from Netherstorm, Dabiri's Enigma .
I really want to be able to maximize my tanking ability and hopefully do instances like Gruul's and SSC in the future.

Grabmill
01-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Looks pretty decent. I had about the same gear when we killed Malchezaar the first time.
What you could do however:
- Replace Figurine of the Colossus with the defense trinket from Shadow Labyrinth (1st boss) or Moroes' Pocket Watch of course if you get.
- Start buying some badge stuff. As you're killing bosses in Karazhan already, you should at least have a few coming in. In your case you might want to go for the Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx first, as it seems you don't have the ones from Attumen yet.

Cellci
01-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeah...I'm about 7 badges away from the bracers right now.

Wrath
01-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Yap, your gear looks real solid for your KZ Progress... u will get a few nice upgrades via the Nightbane tankgear & maybe Netherspite shoulders as soon as you get there...

Go for Badge Bracers or wait for the ones from Attumen and safe the Badges for the badge-legs.

But with your current gear you shoulnd have any Problems in Kz at all... i think i tanked Gruul with similar Gear when we started with 25 mans.