PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Executioner, mongoose vs. executioner

Keza
01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm about to gather my last vortex to make Lionheart Executioner. I'm looking for information on which enchant, mongoose vs. executioner will give me the most bang for my dps. After poking around TankSpot forums and Elitist Jerks I found much of the info pertaining to dual wield wars, shammies, rogues and prot wars.

Has anyone tested it out and can you post a link to some reliable info?

Thanks a bunch,

Kez

Horacio
01-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Keza is a friend and a guildie and got her Tier 3 sword made last night. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ceravantes
01-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Savagery is the most bang for your buck when taling two handers.

Keza
01-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Savagery is the most bang for your buck when taling two handers.

I've got a dps meter that says otherwise. I've run with savagery for months on Lionheart Champion. I'll run some numbers tomorrow to see, I was kind of snappy in my decision making after I made the sword.

I put executioner on the sword and tonight in SSC was consistently #2 on dps meter, normally I'm about #6.

More to come I'm too tired to do math right now.

Kez

Arrivan
01-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Executioner FTW. It's a great enchant no matter what weapon you put it on.

Also, /wave and /hug to all the Aggramarians in this thread.

Keza
01-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Using maxdps.com to play with statistics:

Data included in this calculation: Weapon lionheart execution with executioner enchant, no raid buffs, impale, flurry, weapon mastery, imp battle shout 4/5, executioner proc.

total dps: 1462.92

Data included in this calculation: Same, except sub mongoose proc for executioner proc

total dps: 1432.41

Data included in this calculation: Same, except sub savagery enchant

total dps:1389.31

These are not 100% accurate, and based on someone else's theory crafting calculator. I think for my purposes Executioner enchant wins, and boy do I feel badass carrying that thing around.

Kez