PDA

View Full Version : enchants for weapons

Stabum
01-15-2008, 08:05 PM
So I just got my mallet of tides tonight, I already have my suneater and my KD. I have agility on the suneater for added mitigation, mongoose on the KD, im thinking executioner on the mallet for variety and looks and extra threat?

Am I crazy?

Stabum
01-16-2008, 10:54 AM
No one has an opinion on this? Or its a good idea and nothing needs to be said :)

Besides executioner looks damn cool :cool:

byechee
01-16-2008, 11:11 AM
in the end, one weapon enchant isn't going to make your break your tanking.

however, if you are the main tank of your guild, there's no reason why you shouldn't have your best weapon (mallet) enchanted with the best tanking enchant (mongoose).

Edhellin
01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Ya, goose your Mallet, put Executioner on a slow DPS weapon you can use for threat.

Bulldoze
01-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Talk of the day:

TankingTips.com - A guide to tanking as a Warrior in World of Warcraft (http://www.tankingtips.com)
Tank Hard! (http://www.tankhard.com)

Mornak
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
If I have both The Sun Eater and King's Defender, which should receive mongoose and/or executioner? If I'm recalling correctly, The Sun Eater would be a better mitigation weapon, while King's Defender a good mitigation/better tps weapon. I already have Mongoose on The Sun Eater, and wonder if I should throw Mongoose on KD or try Executioner.

Nicki
01-17-2008, 02:48 AM
If I have both The Sun Eater and King's Defender, which should receive mongoose and/or executioner? If I'm recalling correctly, The Sun Eater would be a better mitigation weapon, while King's Defender a good mitigation/better tps weapon. I already have Mongoose on The Sun Eater, and wonder if I should throw Mongoose on KD or try Executioner.

AVOIDANCE = DODGE
MITIGATION = ARMOR

:. Suneater = avoidance weapon, KD = mitigation weapon.

if you really want put mongoose on sun eater and ex on KD.. :>

Notalda
01-17-2008, 03:01 AM
I have executioneer on my mallet, loving it. So does our DPS department.

I had mongoose on before, but once I had enough avoidance from gear (4/5 T5 atm + various TK/SSC epics + Hyjal honored ring + trash cloak), I switched to executioneer, and haven't regretted it for one second. It's amazing for threat, which is what I need right now as our DPSers are getting upgrades blazingly fast.