PDA

View Full Version : Devilshark -> Slikks or Sha'tari -> iron-tusk

Kanwedar
01-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Have 38 badges at the moment. Should I upgrade my Devilshark to a Slikk's or wait and upgrade my Sha'tari waistguard to a Iron-Tusk. The Crimson Girdle from Moroes' hasn't dropped ever for me. Guild can clear Kara/ZA/Gruul.

Thanks!

Rak
01-15-2008, 03:18 AM
I'd get the cloak. Wait for the belt pattern in SSC or get one crafted (yes, it's a pally belt, but it's on par with the badge one). Sha'tari belt is really nice, and the cloak you will never upgrade.

Taelas
01-15-2008, 05:08 AM
On the other hand, Devilshark's is fine for the content you're doing. I'd personally get the belt.

It is true that you won't ever upgrade from Slikk's, though.

Ceravantes
01-15-2008, 06:00 AM
I'd get the cloak. Wait for the belt pattern in SSC or get one crafted (yes, it's a pally belt, but it's on par with the badge one). Sha'tari belt is really nice, and the cloak you will never upgrade.

Dunno, I would take pepe's over it for most situations.

Taelas
01-15-2008, 06:04 AM
I'd prefer Slikk's Cloak of Placation on any fight that is not threat-sensitive. Pepe's Shroud of Pacification is really more of a side-grade.

Slikk's has more avoidance, more armor, less stamina, and no hit compared to Pepe's.

Kanwedar
01-15-2008, 11:21 AM
I'll get Slikk's, just because I will most likely never see Hyjal for Pepe's. And then in a few days when I have 60 more badges I'll get Iron-Tusk.

Thanks for your help.

bludwork
01-15-2008, 12:05 PM
get more badges. buy them all

veneretio
01-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Belt then Cloak. You'll get both eventually, but for the time being the Belt is going to offer a greater impact.