PDA

View Full Version : Tauren Hitbox Questions

Devastating
01-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I have heard that it's possible for a Tauren Warrior to tank the Striders on Vashj Phase 2, With out getting hit from fear because their hitbox range is slightly large than other races, Is this true?

Otapi
01-15-2008, 01:50 AM
Yes, or at least it was . We've never tried it, the hassle of making sure you're getting the melee range spot on, a load of additional damage to heal and reliance on having a tauren warrior seems like a false economy to me. Just learn to do it properly if you haven't already.

Devastating
01-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Wow.

Worked Flawlessly.

With kiting we would have the strider dead and only have about 5 seconds before the next spawned.

With me tanking it (Which was incredibly easy)

We had 20seconds in between each strider.

Merko
02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
How did you go about doing this... did you just have "slow, frostbolt,..." kept up while you backpeddle around the top of the platform? or did you conc blow then stand stationary and make sure you stayed at max melee distance?

Sair
02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I imagine beserker rage would just buy you ten seconds of positioning time. After that, you should be set.

Merko
02-07-2008, 12:26 PM
he hits clothies for around 8-9k if i remember correctly so...about 5k per hit on plate?

Cairn
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM
The tauren hitbox is larger , it's a reality. Try Tauren warrior + a Orc warrior on Nalorak and u see the tauren can hit nalorakk before the orc :(