PDA

View Full Version : Silentslayers armory

Silentslayer
01-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Here (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Silentslayer) is my armory. Do you think I can tank the harder 5 mans with this gear and spec? I have only tanked one instance so far and that was Sethik Halls. I have been holding back on running more instances untill I was geared well enough to not be a burden on the healers.

Kanwedar
01-13-2008, 03:08 PM
The gear is fine, but it is showing no enchants. Don't waste the money to buy the highest end enchants, but at least get the 2nd best. 9 stam to boots and bracers, 15 agi to weapon etc.

Ciderhelm
01-13-2008, 03:17 PM
You can absolutely tank non-Heroics, and you can safely tank a few Heroics as well if your party is good. This is fairly similar to my own gear at the time I was running Heroics.

Silentslayer
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
The gear is fine, but it is showing no enchants. Don't waste the money to buy the highest end enchants, but at least get the 2nd best. 9 stam to boots and bracers, 15 agi to weapon etc.

Yeah I havent forked out any money for enchants because I am still upgradeing gear, but I think I will start getting some of the cheaper enchants soon and some of the better enchants on the gear I know I will have for a while.