PDA

View Full Version : new profession

haplo
01-10-2008, 03:02 AM
Think it would be worth it to drop engeneering for enchanting, for the ring enchants for arenas?

Kazaganthi
01-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Haplo it would depend on what you want to do. Engineering can give you some very nice armor pieces for arena or enchanting can give you a small boost on your regular stats. Even jewelcrafting can be good as well b/c of the 15 sta gems.

Kaz

Baceramus
01-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Just for Arena? No. For arena and raiding? Yes. Engineering has some good stuff for pve so if all you are concerned with is grinding and Arena then go with Enchanting. Just to warn you though, that is one damn expensive profession to level.

Seth
01-14-2008, 10:37 AM
I found enchanting slightly cheaper than engineering and a whole lot less than BS

gazhkull
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Enchanting is a great skill for a main, whatever your class:

a) Since it is very likely that you will achieve very high reputation ratings as a side bonus of doing lots of instances and thus have all the reputation recipes available to buy, plus the rare recipe drops from instances without having to grind them all over on an enchanting alt.

b) Enchanter only ring enchants

c) Makes your main self sufficient since enchanting is a skill you will use over and over everytime you get a gear upgrade.

I originally had enchanting on an alt but the thought of having to grind rep all over again and the fact that even if I did get all those cool enchants on my alt, I still can't enchant the gear on my main made me drop a profession (mining in my case) on my main to get it.