PDA

View Full Version : Kazzak and Doomwalker

Shortypop
01-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I know these guys aren't part of raiding progression, but wondering if people recommend doing them for the experience and if yes, what is their relative difficulties. Do you need 40 people in tier 4, 25 in tier 5 or?

Could 25 people who downed Mag for example take on the easier of the two (which I'm guessing is kazzak) or do you really need close to 40 people?

Narshe
01-10-2008, 01:58 AM
You don't need 40 people for sure, but more people increase the chance to success. We downed Kazzak on the days we were doing tries to Magtheridon. Doomwalker is even easier, as long as people know the words "Stop DPS". For Kazzak bring some Shadow protection potion cauldrons and 'piece of cake'.

byechee
01-14-2008, 12:41 PM
25 t4 raiders can down either of them, assuming you work out the relatively easy strats before hand. they are tuned for people working on ssc/tk and drop gear that's equivalent, altho some of it will last you a long time.

When we were waiting for people to log on for BT one day we zerged Doomwalker down with like 5 people alive at the end. With any real coordination I don't think there's any chance of failure.

sabinsmain
04-06-2008, 12:15 PM
any one done either DLK or DW since the patch.... wondering how much gold they drop and if the items would sell well on the AH

Shkrull
04-17-2008, 07:01 AM
any one done either DLK or DW since the patch.... wondering how much gold they drop and if the items would sell well on the AH

518g 2 BoE Epics 8 sold 2 badges

Marn
04-20-2008, 11:47 PM
If you 10 man Kazzak you end up with like 51g :D

And yes, people buy the boe items still. And with good reason, those items are very good especially for people who aren't high in progression with excess money to spend.

Doomwalker you really need like half a group, especially the tanks. And the more dps you bring for the burn at the end the better. Easily 20 manned though with 3-4 tanks.

Synza
06-22-2008, 12:15 PM
With doomwalker you want 3 or 4 tanks incase he decides to sunder very quickly, just have the DPS spread out and once he starts stacking sunders on you (3 or 4 if you can handle it) then get another tank to taunt him off you untill your sunders have gone. Other than that he's quite easy and 20 t4 or equivalent geared players can do him without much trouble after working out the strat.

Tedd
06-30-2008, 04:49 PM
The DPS plate is still good (cheaper than spending badges for sure.)

The only problem my build has with Kazzak is world PVP screwing up the attempts. We once even had a jackass paladin from our faction BOP our main tank three times before calling it because alliang would not leave us alone for the 60 seconds it takes to kill him.

Tatt
06-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Not to hyjack the thread, but I would be very interested in 2 or 3 of the drops off doom lord kazzak, not being able to find a good raid who still wants to do it, and would be very interested if anyone had the plate shoulders or mail legs thay would be willing to sell. PM me here if interested.