PDA

View Full Version : Starting SSC and the Eye

Dino
01-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello all,

I have been using this site since day one of rolling my Tank, I thanks you all very much for all the time you have put into this. I Current ly have Tanked all of kara with no problems and have MT Gruuls twice now, I stayed on my feet till Growth 17, we didnt have are best dps with us. As well as tanking in ZA (Bear and Eagle downed, getting owned by the Lyxn and Dragonhawk). I'm working on making my resist gear for SSC for hydos. As for Lurker Below do you think I have the Stats to MT it? For some reason my Armory hasn't updated since the 19 of Dec, so I'm linking my gear form wowdigger.com

Dino - Character - World of Warcraft - WoWDigger (http://wowdigger.com/character/view/47670/dino)

Armory link incase it updates anytime soon.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Dino

Thanks again everyone.

Derrick
01-06-2008, 08:57 AM
your gear's adequate for all of SSC imo. tidewalker will be the only boss that really tests your tanking ability. (depending on how you choose to handle leotheras.) i would just come up with a plan to upgrade that shield since its such a huge tanking slot and SSC will not provide you with one. once you've started SSC you will probably not (and should not) be going back too much to nightbane or gruul, so killing jan'alai as often as possible might be a good idea.

Mordigen
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Looks good to me too. You can always get the shield from Gruul's if you are still running that, the nightbane shield is nice if you are running Kara at all, or the arena shield works pretty nice too. Good luck with it I am in the same situation right now and have been working on the Eye while getting resist gear for Hydros.

Cairn
01-06-2008, 04:17 PM
U have enough life dude ... give max avoidance now !

Replace the Autoblocker 600 by Moroes Pocket, or something with +def ( Hydross trinket ? ^^ ) .

Put +dodge/parry on ur stuff also , u have really enough life.

Don't panic , u have the gear to tank Lurker , the only difficulty of this boss are the phase 2 (add sheeping, mind guardian ) .