PDA

View Full Version : Breastplate choice

Marrick
01-04-2008, 09:59 AM
So, I have Panzar'thar Breastplate as a tanking piece and I just got Bloodstained Elven Battlevest last night as a DPS piece. My question lies with my 3rd piece. I have the Breastplate of Kings and am just about ready to upgrade it to Bulwark of Kings. I've been thinking of gemming/enchanting it for effective health and using Panzar just for avoidance, but I was also considering using it as a DPS piece since I DW when I DPS and the hit is direly needed (I'm only around 130 hit rating with the bulwark).

I'm not too concerned as I'm fairly well off whichever way I choose, but I just wanted to see what you folks think.

So essentially:
Is the bulwark enough EH over Panzar that it's worth using it?
And if not:
How does the bulwark compare to the Battlevest? Is the Battlevest good enough to give up the hit for?

Marrick
01-04-2008, 10:01 AM
I forgot to mention that if it doesn't look like I'll use the Bulwark I may switch to engineering as I'm in dire need of a good helm. So the decision is a bit more important than it may seem at first.

Marrick
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Another option would be for me to drop mining for eng/armorsmith for both I guess.

Choices. Choices.

/sigh

Lavache
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
http://www.theoryspot.com/forums/gear-lists-rankings/34700-tanking-chests.html