PDA

View Full Version : PvP Keybinds

Lilie
12-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey all...I've read on lot on these forums concerning tanking key-binds, but can you guys speak a bit to your PvP key-binds and how you have them set up. I'm just getting into it and would love to hear your ideas. Thanks.

Ukyo
12-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Hmm i'd have to say that the only way you can find out, is testing whats comfortable for you. But to get an idea you can use:

- Q; E; G; V; X; Z; R; and then you can start with Shift+*

Here's a sample of my Keybinds: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6879/wowscrnshot112707225316py3.jpg

Hope that helps a little

Kazaganthi
01-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Yeah mine are pretty weird, but they do ok for me. 1 is bloodrage, 2 warstomp, 3 execute, 4 battle stance, 5 defenseive stance, 6 zerk stance, and 0 let's me pull out my weapons. Now the fun part. q is always pummel, c is always demo shout, w is ww,overpower, sunder depending on stance, e is heroic strike, cleave, shield reflect, r is victory rush or shield block, t is deathwish or sweeping strikes, y is always intim shout, u is sunder in zerk/battle, a targets nearest teamate, s targets nearest enemy, d is always ms, f is charge, intercept, disarm, g is hamstring/intervene macro in d stance, h is pvp trinket, z is autoattack, x is thunderclap/zerk rage, v is piercing howl, b is backup, my strafe keys are the two side mouse buttons, I move forward by holding both top mouse buttons. I may be forgetting a few things. Depending on how comfortable you are, you can simplify this by using shift buttons.

Knug
01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
First of all, great find this site. I've just dang 70 with my little warrior and I am just about to start whopping some gnome buttcheeks.

Anyway.

Stances: F1, F2, F3 (in their order)

Tilde: Death Wish
Q: WotF (undead racial)
E: Bloodrage
R: Victory rush
F: Charge
G: Mortal strike

Then keys 1-9 for different stance specific skills (mostly).

That's what I use right now. But I plan to go through the binds again, to only have stance-tied skills on the dynamic 1-9 keys and skills usable in multiple stances on static keybinds (Q,E,G, etc.) My binds are somewhat lazily made, as they only served for levelling up to now. The general idea is to have the frequently used and panic buttons close, I guess.

azazel
02-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Hmm i'd have to say that the only way you can find out, is testing whats comfortable for you. But to get an idea you can use:

- Q; E; G; V; X; Z; R; and then you can start with Shift+*

Here's a sample of my Keybinds: http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6879/wowscrnshot112707225316py3.jpg

Hope that helps a little

how do you get your keybinds to show what keys you bound them too? I see in your image that it shows that your battle shout what bound to key G.

Kazaganthi
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Az, mine shows it automatically. You just go into menu, bind the keys, and the number or letter should pop up on your toolbar.

Gorgrim Warcry
02-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Doesnt anyone use their mouse buttons or wheel for binds?

I have a charge/intercept/intervene macro tied to mouse wheel up, and a beserker rage macro tied to mouse wheel down. Hamstring is on mouse button 3, and pummel on moust button 4

Seth
02-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I don't like binding the mousewheel cause it has a tendency to spam and action or turn into a click or whatever on most mice.

Irghen
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Quoted from another post of mine:

I'm working on my Arms Keybindings so I can get an actual arena rating, so far I have:
(Stuff after the "/"s is either stance dependant or needs me to press "Ctrl")

~ = Charge / Intercept / Intervene
1 = HS
2 = Whirlwind / Thunder Clap
3 = Overpower / Revenge
4 = Cleave
5 = Disarm / Shield Block
6 = Warstomp
7-? = Pots, Healthstones, Bandages, etc...
Q = Mortal Strike / Execute
E = Slam
R = Spell Reflect Macro
T = Grenades
Caps Lock = Deathwish
WASD = Movement with strafes. Unbind turning buttons.
F = Pummel / Shield Bash
G = Blood Rage / Berserker Rage
H = Trinket 1
Z = Piercing Howl / Demoralizing Shout
X = Taunt / Challenging Shout
C = Battle / Commanding Shout
V = Sunder Armor
B = Intimidating Shout
N = Trinket 2

I have a Logitech MX so I have,
MouseWheelUp = HS
MouseWheelDown = Cleave
MouseWheelLeft = Pummel (MouseOver)
MouseWheelRight = Shield Bash (MouseOver)

2 side buttons:
Forward = Charge / Intercept / Intervene
Backwards = Hamstring

1 Scroll with 3 switches = Stances

So far it's still a mess cause it's too different to what I use to tank and I have yet to find a way to be able to switch bindings on demand for when I go back to being a tank.

If I hadn't the stances on the mouse I'd have them bound to Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-X and Ctrl-C

Kazeyonoma
02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
my keys are all weird, possibly why i'm not as good a pvp'er as I think i am =P

1 Attack
2 sunder
3 charge/taunt/intercept (depending on stance)
4 overpower/ms/ww
5 ms/shield block/ms
6 execute/revenge/execute
7 rend/shield bash/pummel
8 heroic strike/disarm/slam
9 demo shout / ??? / demo shout
0 mocking blow / ??? / berserker rage

z = hamstring
x = piercing howl
alt 1 = shoot/throw
alt 2 = bshout/cshout
alt 3 = bloodrage
alt 4 = sweeping strikes
alt 5 = tclap
alt 6 = shield reflect
alt 7 = cleave
alt 8 = piercing howl (old binding replaced by z/x)
alt 9 = ??
alt 0 = deathwish

ctrl 1 = battle stance
cltr 2 = def stance
ctrl 3 = zerker stance
ctrl 4 = mount

Irghen
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
my keys are all weird, possibly why i'm not as good a pvp'er as I think i am =PI wouldn't say weird, but you do have to move your hand a lot to reach most of the keys, and I'd bet you have to glance to your keyboard after pressing the far away buttons. I think that kinda defeats the purpose of keybinding everything. Try out a config which is more "WASD" centric and do some bgs, it took me a while to get used to it but it really has helped my tanking and my pvp; not to mention it feels way more natural and the little wedge on the F key saves a lot of lives.

I was reluctant to unbind my menus at first but I just switched them to the "Insert-AvPag" Zone to the right of my keyboard and it's really easier after a while than looking for the P each time I want to move a new ability to my bars.

Milinius
03-17-2008, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=Knug;57565]First of all, great find this site. I've just dang 70 with my little warrior and I am just about to start whopping some gnome buttcheeks.

Anyway.

Stances: F1, F2, F3 (in their order)

Tilde: Death Wish
Q: WotF (undead racial)
E: Bloodrage
R: Victory rush
F: Charge
G: Mortal strike/QUOTE]

Just taking one of the posts as an example. I've seen some people use E and Q a lot for their keybindings - hell, some good hunters I know use 'em both clean and with modifiers - but I just can't figure out how you guys strafe if you've got those two buttons bound to abilities? I always just use... (Those in paranteses are if I've got lots of skill to bind, like on a mage):

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R, (T), F, (G), V, C, X, Z, Tab (Not always using tab though, depends if I need the default Tab function, which I for example don't on a mage).

I find that strafing is a vital part of movement. How do you guys then do it? Just don't strafe at all? I just can't imagine it, being (you guessed it) a mage player myself. Is it that different for a warrior? (Am starting one at the moment, still figuring out keybindings). Also, what keybindings do you guys use for stance switching (PvP-wise), or do you purely use macros for that stuff?

1st post on these fantastic forums.
Sorry for asking like... Well, a mage player.

Kazeyonoma
03-17-2008, 02:37 PM
well, its true that i have to reach over with my mouse hand to press certain keys at times, namely pummel and zerker rage, but i've actually strangely grown very VERY accustomed to it and i can push the keys without looking, especially 7, since i use a split keyboard setup, which allows me to find it very fast. I've tried wasd centric ones but it really messes up my overall gameplay cuz i forget things. Changing hamstring from 8 to z and piercing howl from alt+8 to x REALLY made a difference though. Broke 1850 and have myself a shiny new epic now: Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword. So i'm happy with what I have right now. My latency is more of a problem to my missed pummels than my actual button pressing really now.

North
03-19-2008, 10:56 AM
but I just can't figure out how you guys strafe if you've got those two buttons bound to abilities?

I strafe holding down the right mouse button and moving side-to-side with A or D.

North
03-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm just returning to WoW after an 8-month break, and moving from PvE to PvP for the first time. I've been an avid FPS PvPer (TeamFortress 2 most recently) but always found my limited WoW PvP endeavors lacking skill, and I think this has a lot to do with my wacky keybindings.

In the past, I always tried to bootstrap a keybinding set-up, not wanting to butcher my finely tuned PvE tanking layout, but now I'm going to ditch that entirely and build up from scratch.

My long-winded backdrop leads to this question: is there a good keybinding and button mod that allows you to save specific layouts, making it easier to switch to-and-from PvE-PvP set-up? Ideally it would be nice if these layouts worked between respecs aswell, when skills are lost and regained, but that may be asking too much. Actually, I guess I could do that through making my own macros that reference the skill name, come to think of it...

anyway, thanks for the thread...read my mind.

-- North

Shortperson
03-25-2008, 11:42 AM
1 - Overpower/Zerker rage/taunt, stance dependent
2 - MS
3 - Sunder
4 - Execute/Disarm, stance dependent
5 - Whirlwind

q/w/e/a/s/d movement keys

R - HS
G - Dstance -> Intervene macro
F - pummel or shield bash

Z - Charge/intercept macro
X - Hamstring
C - Piercing Howl
V - Battle shout
B - Spell reflect macro

Shift1 - Commanding Shout
Shift2 - Thunderclap, while in zerker stance swaps to battle stance
Shift3 - Demo Shout
Shift4 - Intimidating Shout

I click trinkets using a mod and i click DW on a sidebar

gazhkull
03-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Not that I have found which I would love to find a solution when playing my alts since keybinding affects all characters on the same account. I have been keeping notes and manually (!) switching on the occasions where I do have to respec to tank or dps which can be a pain.

At least for me it requires some mental gymnastics to switch between keybind setups so I only keybind my main (warrior) character and revert back to mouse-clicking on all my other alts.

My long-winded backdrop leads to this question: is there a good keybinding and button mod that allows you to save specific layouts, making it easier to switch to-and-from PvE-PvP set-up? Ideally it would be nice if these layouts worked between respecs aswell, when skills are lost and regained, but that may be asking too much. Actually, I guess I could do that through making my own macros that reference the skill name, come to think of it...

anyway, thanks for the thread...read my mind.

-- North

Kazeyonoma
03-31-2008, 01:08 AM
When you go to keybindings through the options menu, the top right corner of the waterfall drop down can be checked to be "character Specific bindings". If you check this first, then begin changing keybindings, upon saving, it will only affect your current char.

Gov
03-31-2008, 07:18 AM
Some interesting ideas. I just hit 70 on my warrior and I realize I have some bad habits. I play a holy priest (90% pve, although I'm a decent pvp disc priest) normally so some things have never registered as "bad" for me. For instance, I can face any direction and heal a target. They don't need to be in front of me. As such, it wasn't until recently I started doing this whole "mouse turn" thing. Anyway, bind strafe to a and d instead of q and e was a great suggestion. I'm still getting used to it, but with no ability to turn other than my mouse now I'm training myself out of bad habits.

Now to figure out how to use F1-F6 for anything other than instantly targeting members of my party =/

klor
04-01-2008, 06:20 AM
I dont see how people use the F1-whatever keys for pvp. They seem to be way out of reach on most keyboards if youuse the WASD centric setup. My advice would be to shift your fingers over one key, more of a esdf setup, this will give you more keys in reach. (I basically use 1-5 and z, thats about it. My stances are on my mouse buttons with my intervene macro setup for 1 in defensive:

/focus
/target (healer)
/cast intervene
/target focus

After i started using it, i found the healer would take far less damage and i could get hamstrings on the person on the healer much easier. I am still working on slowly pushing myself into more keybindings, but some skills I just find pointless to use...

Gehn
04-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Hmm...perhaps my keybindings are odd, but I have used them ever since I ground out my mount in the original AV.

I move exclusively w/ the mouse which means I cannot get as much strafing as I want:(

All Stances:
Q - Battlestance/mocking blow macro
W - Def stance/intervene macro
E - Berz stance/Berz rage macro
R - Spell reflect/equip shield macro
T - PVP Trinket
A - Bloodrage
S - Intimidating Shout
D - Demoralizing Shout
F - Piercing Howl/Concussion blow (depending on spec)
G - Will of the forsaken (lurve)
Z - Itemrack set PVP
X - Itemrack set Defense
` - Attack
Mouse button 1 - Deathwish/Last stand (depending on spec)
Mouse button 2 - Assist
Mouse wheel down - Potion/Healthstone

Battle Stance:
1 - Overpower
2 - Execute
3 - MS / Trinket macro
4 - Charge/Intercept macro
5 - Hamstring
6 - Sweeping Strikes
7 - Cleave
8 - Thunderclap
9 - Shield Bash
10 - Victory Rush
- - Heroic Strike
= - Retaliation

Berzerker Stance:
1 - Pummel
2 - Execute
3 - MS / Trinket macro
5 - Hamstring
6 - Whirlwind
7 - Sweeping Strikes
8 - Cleave
9 - Empty
10 - Victory Rush
- - Empty
= - 30 min cooldown for Berz stance (cannot remember, will check when I get home)

Defensive Stance: (used for tanking also)
1 - Challenging Shout
2 - Taunt
3 - MS/revenge (depending on spec)
4 - Shield Block
5 - SS, Dev Macro/Revenge (depending on spec
6 - Shield Bash
7 - Disarm
8 - Thunderclap
9 - Heroic Strike
10 - Empty
- - Cleave
= - Shield Wall

Not the greatest, and after writing it down, I already see where I can get some improvement. But it works for what I do and my hands are comfortable :)

I use a Microsoft rollerball mouse (cant remember the name). I hate having to move my hand around w/ other meeces.

Recklesz
04-20-2008, 03:49 AM
All Stances:
Q - Battlestance/mocking blow macro
W - Def stance/intervene macro
E - Berz stance/Berz rage macro
R - Spell reflect/equip shield macro
T - PVP Trinket
A - Bloodrage
S - Intimidating Shout
D - Demoralizing Shout
F - Piercing Howl/Concussion blow (depending on spec)
G - Will of the forsaken (lurve)
Z - Itemrack set PVP
X - Itemrack set Defense
` - Attack
Mouse button 1 - Deathwish/Last stand (depending on spec)
Mouse button 2 - Assist
Mouse wheel down - Potion/Healthstone

Battle Stance:
1 - Overpower
2 - Execute
3 - MS / Trinket macro
5 - Hamstring
6 - Sweeping Strikes
7 - Cleave
8 - Thunderclap
9 - Shield Bash
10 - Victory Rush
- - Heroic Strike
= - Retaliation

Berzerker Stance:
1 - Pummel
2 - Execute
3 - MS / Trinket macro
5 - Hamstring
6 - Whirlwind
7 - Sweeping Strikes
8 - Cleave
9 - Empty
10 - Victory Rush
- - Empty
= - 30 min cooldown for Berz stance (cannot remember, will check when I get home)

Defensive Stance: (used for tanking also)
1 - Challenging Shout
2 - Taunt
3 - MS/revenge (depending on spec)
4 - Shield Block
5 - SS, Dev Macro/Revenge (depending on spec
6 - Shield Bash
7 - Disarm
8 - Thunderclap
9 - Heroic Strike
10 - Empty
- - Cleave
= - Shield Wall
Mind giving som of those highlighted macros. so would a ppreciate it (:

Radhja
04-20-2008, 06:17 AM
I don't see how people don't bind the F-keys to abilities... nor do I bother with the "paging" of actionbars between stances. I have 2 bars that I hotkey everything to, and it's all I ever need to smash faces in BGs and Arena.

Important Note: With bindings like this, you will change stances alot. Each of the macros listed below contain little more than a simple auto-stancedance to make the transitions between moves more fluid. 3/3 Tactical Mastery is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to prevent rage starvation.

This is my Prot PvP bindings. (My tanking bindings are very different)

FUNCTION KEYS
F1: Charge/Intercept/Intervene (Macro)
F2: Bloodrage/Thunder Clap (Macro)
F3: Shield Reflect (Macro)
F4: Berserker Rage (Macro)
F5: Intimidating Shout
F6: Demoralizing Shout

`: Execute (Macro)
1: Devastate
2: Hamstring (Macro)
3: Shield Slam (SS+GAB600 macro)
4: Revenge
5: Overpower (Macro)
6: Whirlwind/Cleave (Macro)
7: Rend
8: Disarm
9: Victory Rush
0: Heroic Strike
Backspace: Taunt (Macro)

MOUSE BINDINGS
M3: Shield Bash/Pummel (Macro)
M4: Concussion Blow
M5: Piercing Howl

My keyboard also has a "Back" and "Forward" button that I bind my Commanding Shout and Battle Shout, too. They are very out-of-the-way (to the far left side of the keyboard), but since they only have to be refreshed every 2 minutes, it's not a problem to glance down.

Hamstring spam ftw!

griiffo
05-02-2008, 09:21 AM
ok so baring in mind tht i play with an emphasis on tacticall mastery and stance dancing and tht i am a casual pvper just do it to add a bit of variety to the game
my keys from wht iv seen seem to be a lil different but its second nature for m to use these and i dont plan on changin them so here goes letters first hav to think bout numbers :P
q;heroic strike
w;MS
e;piercing howl
r;execute
t;charge i aso use this as my battle stance key simple macro
y; sweeping strikes
u and i for trinkets
v;hamstring
s;zerker stance
g;spell reflect macro also used as defense stance/1h shied
d;TC also zerker rage
F;bloodrage
P; fear

1;attack :P in zerker this is pummel
2;lol cant remember ah its ww
3;depends on sance in batte its macro assist and in zerker is intercept
4;deathwish
5;demo shout
6;victory rush
7;disarm macro
did off top off my head so could have left somethin out ;P

have h bound to 2h weapon as after spell reflect i jump back to 2h and zerk or whtever
keys kinda look alover the place buti find tht using primary skills on qwerty and having lesser used skills directly above and below makes for easier manouverment at least for me i think tht no matter where you habe your keys aslong as you can hit every one of them in a split second and dont have to look down for them your sorted the only way to do so is practice after a while its second nature the reason i have fear as P is as i generaly only use it if im just about to be or if im already in roots or wingclipped etc to allow me to fear in which case i just jump from my mouse to p

lol what a longwinded post sor my pc went dead last night and i wont be abe to get back in game till mid week so im takin my boredom to ze forums

Brickface
07-08-2008, 06:21 AM
I've recently dinged 70 (2:30am this morning :p) and have just specced MS Arms build from my fury lvling build. So I'm still in the process of sorting out my key-bindings for PvP and all my new arms talents :D

But for a keybinding addon I use "Bindpad" which is quite nice. Lets you have global key bindings for all chars on an account or char specific. It all so allows you to bind your macros and items to keys. It's not as useful as it once was, now that WoW lets you bind keys from the interface menu but i prefer the feel of Bindpad.

Also I'm a quite a fan of use my mouse wheel to change stance (up = battle, click = def, down = zerk) my wheel has notches so i still feel I have control over it. Took a while to get used to it not being zoom but it's 2nd nature now.

Raskal
07-19-2008, 07:55 AM
I spammed this in another keybinding/macro thread but here goes...
note: i stole this set up from some one but it works a treat for me :P

wasd - movement a and d are strafing

f1 - battle
f2 - defensive
f3 - berserker

battle/defensive/berserker:

` - tclap/tclap/berserker rage
1 - charge/intervene/intercept
2 - ms/heroic/ms
3 - berserker/sunder/ww
4 - op/revenge/battle
5 - heroic/taunt/heroic
e - execute/shield block/execute
q - hamstring/disarm/hamstring
r - shield bash/shield bash/pummel
f - shield reflect macro/shield reflect macro/shield reflect macro
shift g - retal/shieldwall/reck
shift 2 - sunder/ms/sunder

shift e - death wish
shift q -racial (stoneform for me)
shift r - sweeping strikes
t - cleave
shift 5 - rend
g - victory rush
shift t - slam
shift 3 - mocking blow
shift f - 2h/sword and shield weapon swap

z - commanding
x - battle
c - piercing howl
v - demoralizing

shift 1 - intimidating
shift 4 - challenging
f4 - shoot/throw macro

shift tab - bandage
shift space - mount
alt space - flying mount (for the mounts just get the macro that mounts u either flying if its applicable or ground otherwise)

y - pot

shift ` - bloodrage

realistically you prolli wont use a whole heap of these keybinds (like i dont use slam at all relly-although i should to take out priest shields ive been told :P), dont use rend although i should on rogues to avoid restealthing, hmm maybe i should start using them a bit more haha

Jugganawt
10-26-2008, 02:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/tekinman/bartender1.jpg
bartender4 if your wondering

theschaq
11-01-2008, 04:07 AM
I'm having trouble getting the key bindings for actions to work with my movement. I normally hold down like A and E or D and Q to run around my opponent but in doing so I cant really press any other buttons. Is there a particular way to move with the key bindings that hav been listed?

Bloodwraith
11-01-2008, 08:29 AM
I find this to work the best:

A: Strafe Left
D: Strafe Right
S: backwards
W: forwards

Turn using the right button on your mouse.

Dreethe
01-08-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi Guys

After much chopping and changing I came up with using the numpad side of the kb for most of my techniques/macros whilst keeping movement, anti-spell and a couple more on the WASD side. I never now hit a wrong key and the fingers dont need to stretch or use shft/alt/ctrl.
I use my normal action bars when I do pve only and change em as required.

For Pvp I uaually use a setup like this:
qweasd- movement
tilde- shield bash pummel macro
tab- spell refl macro asd
r- shield slam(def)/vict rush(bat&bzk)
t- taunts macro
f- challenging shout
g- thunder clap

home,p.u,end,p.d,del,ins- shout macros & breastplate trinket use, heals
cursor keys- trinkets,macro(retal,shieldwall&reckless),sweepstrikes

Numpad /*- stancechange/weaponswap macros
7- charge/intercpt 8- MS 9- Overp/Revenge/whirlwind macro
4- execute macro 5- rend 6- always overpower macro
1- sunder 2- disarm macro 3- disarm macro
+ bladestorm
0- targeting

etc etc.
As you can see, I've got 2 for Overpower and Disarm just to make sure I hit them lol.

Pizzashark
01-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Varies heavily between people, but your keybinds for PvP need to be accessible quickly and efficiently, without you needing to glance at your keyboard. This pretty much precludes the right half of the keyboard (or left half if you're a southpaw) for most folks.

I use 1-6, CTRL+1-6, SHIFT+1-6, Q, E, R, F, G, and V for keybinding assignments, and many keys have multiple abilities bound to them via macros; my hotkeys got a lot more efficient with the removal of spell downranking. If I ever needed more keybinds (I don't), I could do ALT+1-6.

I use WASD for movement; I know that ESDF is actually more efficient (and more natural to people that learned typing via the home row technique), but I still use WASD in the shooters I regularly play, and I don't want to have to re-train muscle memory to accomodate the new playstyle.

Veryl
01-12-2009, 05:18 AM
I use:

Movement:
dfgv

and then two rows in each direction are available for binding. Right now I'm still not used to hitting Q U,J and M effectively but as I get better with this set up I'll expand out to them. I'm also considering rebinding F from forward movement and just using the mouse for that.

Chisgule
01-12-2009, 09:20 AM
I don't like binding the mousewheel cause it has a tendency to spam and action or turn into a click or whatever on most mice.

I have not had any problems with this. I honestly cannot imagine how difficult it must be to play a warrior without using the scroller for stances.

Beardly
01-12-2009, 10:36 AM
here we go, the end all be all to pvp keybinds ;-)
personally, i have played pallies, warriors, and my new main is a dk (yes im a fanboi) so ill post my keybinds for all three

DK:

shift w: rotation macro
shift e: death coil
shift a: AMS
shift s: Stoneform/racial for you non dorfs
shift f: primary spec attack (howling blast, heart strike, scourge strike)
shift v: blood strike
shift x: gargoyle
shift z: pestilence
shift g: obliterate (never use as UH so its gathering dust ^.^)
shift r: Rune Strike
shift t: chains of ice (considering swapping with rune strike keybind for easier reach since rune strike isnt used nearly as often as chains of ice is)
shift 2: Death Grip
shift 3/mouse3: Mind Freeze
shift 4/mouse4/Gladius right click on unit frame: Strangulate
1: icy touch
2: plague Strike
4: Blood tap
t: rune tap
5: Dark Pact
ctrl d: Death and Decay
ctrl e: Horn of Winter
~: Bone shield
shift c: pet huddle
mouse 5: pet leap
shift 5: pet gnaw
numpad1: blood pres
numpad2: frost pres
numpad3: uh pres
shift q: empower runic weapon

WARRIOR:

shift w: MS
shift e: hamstring
shift a: charge/intercept/intervene
shift s: racial
shift f: heroic strike(btance),
shift v: bladestorm
shift x: battle shout
shift z: N/a considering swapping to bloodrage
shift g: obliterate (never use as UH so its gathering dust ^.^)
shift r: shift to zerker, recklessness, execute macro for sudden death procs.
r: execute
shift 2: battle stance/equip 2h wep macro (used as a keybind for bstance shift aswell, 2 keybinds in one!)
shift 3: defensive stance/equip sword and board/spell reflect macro(used like shift 2 for def stance)
shift 4/mouse4/Gladius right click on unit frame: zerker stance/equip 2h wep/intercept macro
shift c: commanding shout
shift 5: zerker stance/equip 2h wep/pummel macro
numpad1: bstance
numpad2: def stance
numpad3: zerker stance
shift q: bstance/2h wep/overpower macro

since im at school right now and these are all off the top of my head i might have missed some abilities, as these keybinds have become second nature and i really dont have to think about them anymore.

Personally, i think that these keybinds, when applied to the warrior class, make both stance switching and controlling relatively easy and almost seamless, as warriors have a plethora of abilities to slog through that can sometimes be difficult to effectively keybind.

i did not take any of these keybinds from "teh pros" (^.^) so they certainly arent perfect, and any suggestions you can make would be totally welcome, as my skills are obviously not that acclaimed lol.

to the OP, i feel your pain. finding useful keybinds was somethign i struggled with when i first started using them, and nobody on forums really wanted to put in the time to post their keybinds, so im just trying to help you out. im not trying to tell you what to do, just saying that these keybinds have really worked well for me.

again ask about any abilities i might have missed as im sure it will jog my memory.

Thanks and happy PvPing,
Beardly

Bloodwraith
01-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Here is my Keybinds:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/bloodwraith816/Keybinds.jpg

Beardly
01-14-2009, 09:43 AM
i think im gonna try blood's a/d strafing, considering i mouse move...old habits are hard to break though =(
i really need a new chains of ice keybind shift t is just too hard to reach, any suggestions? all opf my wasdqezxcvfr1234f1f2 are taken lol so ive kind of run out of options