PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Warrior / what weapon / Talents

DirtyD
12-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi all before i ask my question i would like to say thnaks for such a great website, very welldone

Question:

I have now reach the lvl of 70 and have now changeed to arms from fury , i am doing alot of pvp and will be start doing arena very soon too, i have searched all of the forums for pvp trees for a pvp warrior and also search what wepoen is best to use i have decided to go with 2H Sword , but still abit confused with where to spend my talent points in arms and what is left in arms/protection

Please could you be kind enough to help me out :)

Thanks in advance

Skunktruck
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0xdGbqMbzbZVVzuMxRZc)

that is the talent tree I am currently using. pretty close to the standard MS pvp build. You will want to use sword specialization instead of mace of course.

In the fury tree, some people like to have booming voice rather then Unbridled wrath. Kind of a toss up personally. I like em both.

The three points in protection for Tactical Mastery are sometime put into 3 points of flurry, and for a sword spec build, that may be more to your likeing as well. I do like have the extra rage after switching tho.

As far as 2h swords, Im not sure. If you are a blacksmith, the blacksmithing swords should do well for you. I see alot of warriors with those. And the Season 2 sword seems to be all over the place.

Ive been doing tons of BGs to get the season 1 gladiator gear with the honor points, the gear is really nice for a new 70, and the bgs are good to learn how to pvp your warrior. good practice. Ive only been doing arenas for the last couple weeks, and Ive been very pleased with what the season 1 gear provides me as an arena noob.

Brickhuase
12-20-2007, 08:51 AM
My build works for both my pve and pvp purposes. Armory me :D