PDA

View Full Version : Badge Chest

Nambey
12-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Didn't know if I should post this in the current discussion or start a new thread, but I decided to post it separately to avoid hijacking.

Anyway, I just got the new badge breastplate because it was such a huge HP and armor upgrade over the Breastplate of the Bold. I know that the +spell damage is a wasted stat, but I was wondering if it would have an effect on anything we do. Here are my thoughts on some of the abilities/spells we have that might get a slight boost:

Thunderclap
Heroic Strike? (Probably not, but thought I'd check)
Damage abilities activated when I get hit (i.e. Thorns, Darkmoon card, Stormchops, etc)
Rocket Launcher (I use this all the time for multiple tank pulls)
Battlemaster enchant

Any thoughts on if these or other things we use might get a small bonus from the +spell damage? I'm not suggesting this makes it a good idea to search for more pally gear to tank in, but this particular piece is so good for EH its interesting to think about what else it might do for me.

Thanks!

Taelas
12-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Nope, it doesn't affect any of those (except possibly the Battlemaster enchant).

Kailos8P
12-16-2007, 06:40 AM
I wish they left TC as nature damage, it really didn't make much of a difference, it was always the threat and never the damage. Atleast this way some of this retarded itemization would help us a bit =)

Rak
12-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Well, since the threat is based on the damage, it is the damage.