PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bank

Lilie
12-05-2007, 09:56 AM
How are you guys handling your guild banks? What kind of settings do you have in terms of withdrawls per day for your ranks and how do you rationalize it? How do you organize your guild tabs? Do you have any links to suggestions on Guild bank management? Just trying to educate myself :). Thanks, as always!

faitas
12-05-2007, 10:03 AM
I didn't find any reasonable solution for it yet

the only think I established is that the money deposited will go to buy new tabs

I just try to check the logs if anyone doesn't take 5 pots of mana and doesn't deposit regs or gold or something in exchange

if they do I just take the permission off

I think that as soon as I get more tabs I can do something better, like a tab only for the hardcore raiders for them to get food and pots

Ceravantes
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't let anyone take anything out at all, aside from officers and a very small number of people with desired professions. There is no reason that a member would need to get something from the guild bank without one of our officers being aware of it ahead of time, it eliminates any potential problems that may arise.

faitas
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I think the guild bank is also missing some kind of permission set on what kind of items people could deposit

I have people depositing gray items sometimes =P

Sandmann
12-05-2007, 06:10 PM
vendor it :X
but there is a "problem" with the guild bank, our GL got hacked and the whole guild bank is empty now, i then realised that it could also happen if "just" an officer get hacked if officers have full access. If someone has an alt as guild bank you are "save" as long as he don't get hacked - but you have to deal with oder problems..

Ceravantes
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
There is a bug as well where settings stick with a player who switches guilds, so if someone has full access, leaves there guild and joins yours, unless you physically reset the settings for the rank this member is he will still have full access.

Bluenose
12-13-2007, 04:09 PM
We have ours set up with a raid supplies tab and a "free for all tab". It suprises me how many donations the free for all tab gets. As of yet money donations are used soley for the purchace of new tabs. Everyone of rank up from the recruit rank can access the free for all tab to tke what they need, one stack per day. For the most part this is used by trade skills, low end gear and faction turn in stuff. Everyone is warned that what you put in can be taken by anyone, and not to abuse it - i.e. taking stuff out constantly but not donating, with one a day withdrawals its easy to make sure no one does abuse it, and easy to catch if they do.

We have a strict policy that members must be in the guild for at least 2 weeks before getting rank to access the guild bank, people who have intended on raiding it usually aren't that patient and leave the guild before that time (there's been a few sadly enough)