PDA

View Full Version : suggested HR and expertise

thaylor1818
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I am currently working on getting some threat increasing stats and wondered what's recommended and what is too much HR and expertise...once i get all the current upgrades i want i would have 58 expertise and either 116 hit rating or 96 hit rating with more stam. just looking for a little advice and some numbers on what i need % wise for both

Aradon
12-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Post your armory so we can see what gear level we're looking at. But regardless, 50+ expertise rating and around 100 hit rating is excellent for pretty much anything. The only problem is that it is hard to pull that off without sacrificing too much stam/block value/other stats at an early gear level. But if you can pull those numbers off and still have enough health to survive whatever you're doing then go for it.

thaylor1818
12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
effectively with all the pieces i need to get i'd be giving up 25 BV 21 parry 21 dodge...gaining 46 HR 58 expertise 22 str, 371 armor, 37 sta along with 41 crit rating...I'd post my armory link along with my proposed changes but armory is giving me errors at the moment so i had to calculator it up

Jaded
12-05-2007, 08:54 AM
I too am unsure about how much much HR I should be having for tanking, atm I have really low HR but I dont want to sacrifice too much of the other stats I have built up from gaining Kara tanking gear to gain some. (Gear Below)

Suggestions would be great <3

Rupture - Anirul (http://www.rupture.com/character/gear/289797?gearset_id=174684&tab=gear)

Aradon
12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
effectively with all the pieces i need to get i'd be giving up 25 BV 21 parry 21 dodge...gaining 46 HR 58 expertise 22 str, 371 armor, 37 sta along with 41 crit rating.

This is a huge upgrade. Do whatever you can to get those pieces of gear.

I too am unsure about how much much HR I should be having for tanking, atm I have really low HR but I dont want to sacrifice too much of the other stats I have built up from gaining Kara tanking gear to gain some. (Gear Below)

Suggestions would be great <3

Rupture - Anirul

Try to pick up the new badge neck and bracers. They're massive upgrades over everything in karazhan and really through all of SSC/TK I'd say. That much hit/expertise, plus whatever you have on your weapon, and maybe if you can get a gruul shield, will be more than enough for t4 content.

Cairn
12-05-2007, 05:40 PM
God, a tank with 96 + hit and 50 + exp isn't good it's wonderful oO

I have only 17 expertise and 50 hrating and i miss so rarely .