PDA

View Full Version : New Raiding guild roster?

Lilie
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey guys...

So, I'm just about to start recruiting for my guild which is transitioning from casual to raiding and I wanted to ask you opinions about a starting raid roster. How many toons, of what class/spec, should I have in order to run one team smoothly through Karazhan, given the fact that you will need a few alternates? I have been thinking about this far too long on my own and need some advice lol. Simply put, I want to go about my recruiting with a sense of focus and direction and not just open house style. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Paumedie
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Hrm...off the top of my head.

2 tanks (+1 alternate) - The alternate could be a dps warrior if needed. Class doesn't really matter.
3 healers (+1 alternate) - 1 each of holy priest/holy pally/resto druid/resto shaman should do the trick
5 dps (+2 alternates) - 2-3 melee dps (rogue/dps warrior/enh shaman/ret pally), 3-4 casters (mage/lock/spriest), a hunter

You should be able to build a balanced group with those numbers.

Crimsonstorm
12-04-2007, 12:59 PM
1 Prot Warrior
1 Feral Druid
+1 additional tank any class

1 Of each class of healer (Tree Druid/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman/Holy Pally) + 1 additional healer any class

1 each of Rogue, Enh Shaman, Mage, Lock, S. Priest, Hunter + 1-2 more of any class.

Lilie
12-05-2007, 06:20 AM
This is MASSIVE help to me. Thanks fellas.