PDA

View Full Version : S3 MH for PvE?

Azev
12-02-2007, 12:17 PM
In most of the pvp'ers who also PvE - is it worth it to farm the points/rating for the S3 MH weapons for PvE purposes? I have ZA weapons available and Talon of Azshara (I don't actively have them, but assuming they drop I could get them).

Just looking to get some outside perspective on this.

Wrath
12-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Whatabout assuming that they do not drop ? ;)

24 Gruul Kills...not one single Aldori Legacy Defender

13 Lurker Kills... not one single Mallet

Ok, our Raid loottables seem to suck bigtime cause i do know many Raids where my desired Items drop every single run - but in the end - you never know *g*

S3 Mainhands are really good for pve dps purposes aswell, so if you can get them - go for it (they are dkp free aswell ^^)

Clyde
12-18-2007, 10:55 AM
What Wrath said... with one caveat...

I went into the Arena specifically to "get the S2 shield and get out." I still haven't gotten one because I'm enjoying myself so much I keep spending points on more PvP stuff. Addicting.

Now I'm pondering grinding Ogri'la rep to get that shield so that I can spend on a two-hander instead.

Oh, well...

Brickhuase
12-20-2007, 07:41 AM
In most of the pvp'ers who also PvE - is it worth it to farm the points/rating for the S3 MH weapons for PvE purposes? I have ZA weapons available and Talon of Azshara (I don't actively have them, but assuming they drop I could get them).

Just looking to get some outside perspective on this.

Yes they are definately worth it. A s3 helm and chest are also pretty amazing.

psychostomp
01-31-2008, 05:44 AM
for pve dps until t6 S3 chest and legs cant be beat
until WotLK the only thing that can beat S3 MH are a nice orange color.

Ceravantes
01-31-2008, 06:30 AM
for pve dps until t6 S3 chest and legs cant be beat
until WotLK the only thing that can beat S3 MH are a nice orange color.

Until Sunwell you mean