PDA

View Full Version : want: Tankspot's Guide to Warrior

Elar
11-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi all , got a problem would love to get hold of "Tankspot's Guide to Warrior" but since I live in europe I can't download it :(
Any1 who could mail it :rolleyes: PM me

Ciderhelm
11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
The absolute quickest way to get this if you are just looking to print it (or view it online) and aren't a US resident is simply to search our forums -- everything in the ebook is on the forums.

The guides included in the book are all stickied to their appropriate forums. Of Steel, Fortifications and Meeks' guide are in Theory, Articles & Guides; Kazganthi's Arena guide is in the PVP forum; Mozman's Macros are in the User Interface, Addons, and Macros forums.

To print any thread here go to the top of the post and look for "Thread Tools." Click this and click "Show Printable Version."

This said, we're looking at ways for EU visitors to get this.

Elar
11-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Ok Ciderhelm thx for a fast answer I'll do as you say and print them out:)
Thx for an awsame warrior webside much reading and learning :D from this place

Letori
11-28-2007, 01:02 AM
thanks for that info Ciderhelm, I'm a Canadian resident here and was going batshit just this afternoon trying to think of some possible way to scam past that e-book site's ridiculous security measures and get ahold of it (as well as some other books, damn that's a sexy site). Don't think it can be done, so I e-mailed them begging for Canadian access ASAP.

Anyways, thanks for pointing me towards the content. This is a great site you guys have going here, very helpful.

Throng
11-28-2007, 05:53 AM
This said, we're looking at ways for EU visitors to get this.

Ah.. I was going to ask if it was intentional, but obviously not. :)
Just an unhappy side effect of using that particular site to distribute it, I suppose. Here's looking forward to the eBook format in the UK!

Letori
12-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Just thought I'd update, got a reply from that e-book site saying that they're working on getting their service up and running in Canada right now. I was told they'll be up here in early 2008 if all goes as planned, so here's praying. Not sure about the UK as I didn't ask, sorry.

That site is absolutely fantastic. Thanks for using it Cider, despite the fact that it means I can't DL the guide just now, you've shown me an excellent print resource. I burn through books like nobody's business and this should offset my library fines and book buying budget a fair bit once its up and running.