PDA

View Full Version : Brutalizer vs Cleaver of the Unforgiving

chronucard
11-27-2007, 01:47 AM
What do you guys think about The Brutalizer vs Cleaver of the Unforgiving? This is with a 12 stam gem in the cleaver. It's basically down to 10 stam vs 1.74% hit (-hit on cleaver +expertise brutalizer). I'm an orc so I'll have some decent expertise already with just cleaver and defiance, plus im still using the badges bracers. Can't decide and don't wanna end up blowin dkp on brutalizer if i'd end up using cleaver :(.

Kahael
11-27-2007, 07:25 AM
If you feel you have enough expertise to compensate then definitely pick the cleaver.

Dugrin
11-27-2007, 09:18 AM
The expertise on the Brutalizer allows you to swap gear pieces for ones without expertise without losing all of your expertise rating. An Orc warrior with the Brutalizer will have 6+5+5 = 16 expertise before wearing any other gear with it. Imho, you can't go wrong with that axe it is well worth the DKP (if it drops that is, we have seen one since our first Supremus kill in mid-July).

Gruffian
11-27-2007, 09:23 AM
The expertise on the Brutalizer allows you to swap gear pieces for ones without expertise without losing all of your expertise rating. An Orc warrior with the Brutalizer will have 6+5+5 = 16 expertise before wearing any other gear with it. Imho, you can't go wrong with that axe it is well worth the DKP (if it drops that is, we have seen one since our first Supremus kill in mid-July).

Same here, first kill was in the later end of July and we have not seen a Brutalizer yet. Im using the Cleaver for now, and probably will continue to do so even if Supremus finally coughed one up.