PDA

View Full Version : Badge Gloves, and Effective Spending of Badges

Req
11-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey folks,

So I'm getting ready to spend my first wad of badges on the new 2.3 tanking gear. I've tanked all of Kara and Gruul, am working through Z'A, and am secondary tank in SSC, and my Kara wishlist is just about filled out. The only problem is that the Maiden steadfastly refuses to give up her gloves, and I've been sickeningly unlucky on Curator for the T4, so despite running Kara for several months now I've been utterly unable to replace my Felsteel Gloves. I know that the legs and bracers offer a much better bang for my badge buck (lawl) but I'm soliciting opinions here on the Bonefist Gauntlets. They seem to have some pretty good aggro stats which would of course be helpful to me, but putting off those legs is kinda rough as well.

Thoughts? Better to grab the legs and stick it out for the (hopefully eventual) Iron Gauntlets of the Maidenor Warbringer Handguards?

Thanks.

veneretio
11-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Bonefist Gauntlets are superior to t4 and maiden gloves. It would be a wise choice to get them and a massive upgrade over Felsteel Gloves.

Aradon
11-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Since you're not the MT for SSC/TK and because you have good kara epics in every other slot definitely get the badge gloves and put some good gems in (12 stam and maybe one of those purple heroic gems, 5 dodge/6 stam, so you get the socket bonus). The only thing is, the week after you get these gloves you'll get the maiden ones, so save those for the block value.

Req
11-26-2007, 02:16 PM
The only thing is, the week after you get these gloves you'll get the maiden ones, so save those for the block value.

Ain't that the truth. :D