PDA

View Full Version : What is the new arena arms build for 2.3?

DaddyGamer
11-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I got abit confused about the new patch and poin allocation. First I really thought I would be able to relocate the points for free, since the changes are huge. But no...
Now I am standing in front of the warrior trainer in IF with gold rattling in my pouch wondering where to put the new points to best use.

Is weapon mastery worth the dive into fury, and is sweeping strikes that great when I mostly play 2v2 arena. (No bunches of enemies there)

Going 41 arms seems good because rage is an issue since all my foes tend to try to run away :D

Clyde
11-15-2007, 06:58 AM
Right now I am experimenting with a 41/17/3 build. So far I am enjoying it. I pondered a 41/20/0, but I just can't quite give up my Tactical Mastery. This might be an error on my part.

I do miss my Improved Slam. But no getting the "Not Enough Rage" message seems to be a good tradeoff.

Ukyo
11-15-2007, 06:30 PM
i still think 33/28 or 33/25/3 are good right now, i'm running with a 35/23/3 spec and i'm loving it, since i have a heavy melee 3v3 and i really like it.

Kazaganthi
11-16-2007, 06:22 AM
I'm using both the specs Uk posted. 33/28(close to Serennia spec) is very strong in arena. If you are the sole source of damage in your arena team, this is the spec to have. However, if you enjoy dueling or are on a outlast/mana drain team 33/25/3 may be the spec for you. Through TM is gives you more versatality. You can instant reflect any spells coming at you, instant disarm...etc. They are both viable specs. It really depends more on the makeup of your teams.

Kaz