PDA

View Full Version : DivX movies?

Thanntos
11-14-2007, 11:07 AM
I didnt see any "normal" movie forums, so i guess ill post it here. Feel free to move it if i was blind and missed something.

Though I had a question the DivX movies and how they work.
I have Dr.DivX, DivXAuthor 1.5, DivX Converter, DivX Movies, as well as registered to stage6.

I have made quite a lot of SSC boss videos and the quality in which i've made them on other vid editors isn't that great.
What I was needing to ask is how to make them using DivX (new to it) so that it is much better quality from what I heard and what I see.

For instance Athen's Vashj video is some pretty decent quality and one of the best videos i've seen.

On the other hand, one of my videos, Hydross for example here:http://files.filefront.com/Hydrossmpg/;8957868;/fileinfo.html

is very grainy and in a lower resolution. Wanted to know if DivX could make it larger and the quality clearer. Can I just use the final made video above and convert it into a DivX and upload it to stage6 and have the quality be better, OR do i have to make a whole new vid. If so, how?

TY for any response you give.

Kazaganthi
11-16-2007, 06:25 AM
Than, I'd love to help, but I have zero experience with Divx. One way to increase your detail though is to go into your wow setting under video and turn up everything to do with detail. It can slow down your game though if your comp can't handle it.

Kaz

Baceramus
12-22-2007, 11:27 AM
/bump

I figure a lot of people might have questions about making their own movies (myself included). If anyone is willing to help out with any kind of guide on programs to download or editing suggestions and knowledge of tools it'd be very appreciated.