PDA

View Full Version : [A] PVE-US (Earthen Ring) 5/5 MH 9/9 BT

Paumedie
11-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Tempora Heroica is looking for one tank (prot warrior/feral druid/prot pally). For specific requirements and guidelines, please visit www.tempora-heroica.com (http://www.tempora-heroica.com).

Tempora Heroica is a PvE raiding guild located Alliance side on Earthen Ring(US) and is one of the longest running guilds on the server. Our core raiders are a group of mature individuals who work together like a well oiled machine to conquer the challenges of end-game content. We strive to be the first guild to defeat new content and take pride in the fact that we hold most of the server's end-game first kills. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.tempora-heroica.com (http://www.tempora-heroica.com).

Come raid with me and Ciderhelm. O.o

Rak
11-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Wtb horde to alliance transfer =[

Paumedie
11-19-2007, 07:28 AM
Bump for the new week. Still looking for qualified warriors/druids/paladins.

Kazeyonoma
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
I r Orc, Me tank gudz?

Premed
11-21-2007, 09:40 AM
i am very interested. i started on ER and moved to duskwood. I remember the days of Long arms holding rank 14 for a year. plz help me get off duskwood

Paumedie
11-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Bump for the new week. Still accepting applications for qualified prot warriors/ferals/prot paladins.

Premed
12-03-2007, 10:32 AM
since i dont have the experience to be a tank(which i completely understand), yall should consider me for fury. If your rogues dont know the greatness of a fury warrior (full commanding presence), then they are misssing out. 5/5 commanding presence and the Solarian BS trinket make BS the 2nd biggest buff to rogues(melee in general) right after a shaman's WF AND strength of earth totem(WF used to be better by it self). In my current guild i beat every one, so in a BT guild im am sure i would hold my weight(not expecting to beat your rogues/locks/mages or at least all of them) I make every can make every raid, and your rogues will love. :)