PDA

View Full Version : Flame of Azzinoth - Paladin Tank

Lore
10-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Flame of Azzinoth - Paladin Tank (http://stage6.divx.com/user/devomorph/video/1787159/Flame-of-Azzinoth---Paladin-Tank)
Lore - Months Behind (US-Eredar)

Fame
10-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Good stuff, thanks for posting this.

brummie
12-09-2007, 11:15 AM
im new here so i dont know if im doing this right, but i'd like to ninja this thread for a few questions :P
basicly: can the flame attacks be blocked? as far as i know theres no such thing on spells from an attacker, am i right? (main thing why im asking this is my GM whining about blabla and crushing immunity, wich made me doubt that this could be a special case?)

other then that: 365resistance, a HARD cap, and pointless beyond that, or is it worth getting more?

(im quite sure on answers on both above, that they cant be blocked, and 365 is a hard cap... just want to be ublar sure before doing stuff wrong :) )

then lastly: any FR gearlist available somewhere? to lazy to find one myself, i would especially like a comment from the pala that already tanked it, as im a pala myself as well

thats about all, and thanks for all answers i might just be getting.
~brummie

brummie
12-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Hi, thanks for that comment :D, came up with another question i want to have confirmed, this time spec-wise, PoJ is -3% spellhit, are the flame attacks considered spells, and thus affected by PoS as well as spell warding? i bet they are but i just want to be sure.

and furthermore: when NOT tanking them flames all i'll be doing is keeping a judgement up, would imp jotc or jol be the best? i would find out for sure first time im there, but since i would <3 to leave the points out of imp jotc for flame tanking spec i'd rather know now.

~brummie

Tankage
02-14-2008, 06:02 AM
Tip: turn down your spell effect detail so you see more than just a bunch of fire. :D

You can still see the iBeam (haha) trail etc, but it gives you a way better view of yourself, and how you are facing towards the Flame of Painintheass.