PDA

View Full Version : [A-PVE] Ret or Prot pally LF new home

Silandra
10-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Burr it's cold. :(

Either way:

I'm Silandra currently of Bad Karma on Ravencrest. (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Silandra) My guild is about to explode with the fact that 2 of the 3 GMs app'd to other guilds on other servers and we're losing roughly half of our core. Since there's no future here on Ravencrest, seeing as all the guilds want to run til way too late for me to stay up, I figure what could possibly go wrong looking outside the server.

Gear wise, there's very little upgrade in the T4 department for my ret, prot, or holy sets. Yup, I got a full set for all three - sad isn't it? My prot set, obviously enough seeing as how I am a prot pally, is the best of the three that I have currently. My ret and holy sets, however, are not that bad and, again, don't have too many upgrades left for T4.

Spec wise, as I said, I am prot - an odd spec of prot, however, as I have Santity Aura in my build. Why? Because I had to combat a warlock who decided to test me by putting out over 1200 DPS one time.((He was lucky and it was a one time deal, but alas)) I've been ret, and would most likely enjoy going ret especially with the 2.3 changes to ret, however, I've no problem staying prot. Holy, however, I would shoot myself in the foot before I went holy.

Experience wise, I've done all of Kara and gruul, and Lurker/VR as well as PTR's Mt.Hyjal. I've also experience from other MMO's and have pre-BC raiding experience all the way up to Twin Emps in AQ40. I've DPS'd as ret, tank'd as prot, and heal'd as holy: I can prolly firmly say I know how to play a paladin. :P

My playing time is generally:
S: ??-11
M: 1-11
T: 1-11
W: 1-11
T: 1-11
F: 1-??
S: ??-??
All EST
((That's a lot of 1s!))

Pureprot
11-07-2007, 02:10 AM
www.xxvs.ca check us out were much lower than you I think however as were just starting kara :) but if you're interested feel free to fill out an app :)