PDA

View Full Version : Nalorakk (Bear) - ZA

Fame
10-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Nalorakk (Bear boss in ZA)
Fame <Premonition> Alleria-US

Pinnick
11-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Nice vid Fame... worked like a charm for us last night. He also dropped Executioner for us.

Fame
11-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Awesome, we (Joana included) did a full clear last night and it went very smooth. Next time we go in im going to film the rest of the fights.

As for Executioner, we got two to drop last night in the same instance from the first two boss'.

mishmash
11-17-2007, 01:09 PM
this may sound newbish but what the hey! Would using a resilence set while hes in bear form significantly reduce the bleeds?

Impasse
11-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks for posting the video. I really like your UI setup. One thing that caught my eye was the addon that your using to report your combat log. It looks like hitmode or something similar. What is that addon called ?

Thanks

Temig
11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
The mod used is called Eavesdrop. Check out FirstbloodUI for more information about his UI setup :)

Impasse
11-18-2007, 01:38 PM
The mod used is called Eavesdrop. Check out FirstbloodUI for more information about his UI setup :)

Thanks a bunch :)

Radhja
02-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Incidentally, what were your stats like to handle this fight so easily? I'm looking to do him my first time tonight, and hoping I'm up to par :)

Cairn
02-18-2008, 10:22 PM
With my guild we do this Bear easily. For the Bear Phase , use warrior or paladin, reduce the damage on bleed effect . Don't crush , so use ur EH gear.

Rest of raids , just keep a 5yards between each players and no Front-Back Players .

The only difficult is the Silence Bear Form , pop trinket if u are low health or LastStand if u have some trouble.

Nuberino
02-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Tanking the bear successfully is more reliant on your healers keeping you full when a silence hits and then you having the health to survive until another heal lands.

Radhja if 12.5k is your unbuffed hp, I would stack on more sta gear if you have it. Running at around 20-21kish buffed in ZA I still will occasionally have a silence that I am popping my cooldowns.

bear phase rotation:

moroes (pop at 10 seconds into the phase)
last stand (I like proactively popping this so healers heal you to full, then you slide right through the silence)
hs/health pots (as needed, but be proactive)
moroes (pop at 10 seconds into the phase) *dies here for my guild*
shieldwall (pop at silence)