PDA

View Full Version : Movie of the Week-The Corpse, The Myth, The Legend

Kazaganthi
10-01-2007, 06:58 AM
Every warrior that plays knows the man I'm talking about. That's right folks; it's time for some Laintime. This video is a compilation from pre bc. Laintime set the bar for what a good warrior should be at that time. His use of weapon swapping, engineering trinkets, and amazing positioning was revolutionary at that time. Many thanks to Rudokai for the submission. I hope you enjoy!

On different note, I'm going to make October warrior pvp video history month. I will be going back through my favorites and ones that are submitted to me for pre BC goodness. It's time to bring back the guys who helped show us what warriors can do, the legends.

Kaz

Kazeyonoma
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
gotta love laintime =P

Kazaganthi
10-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Lain and Hullk were the reason I left hunters and came to warriors in the first place. Although the in your face approach fits me far better anyway..:)

Kaz

Alchamire
10-01-2007, 08:56 PM
What mod is he using to check the allie's gear? I want that mod, its awesome.

Ciderhelm
10-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Laintime is absolutely among the very best Warriors who've played. Diehard fan. :)

gotpho
10-02-2007, 03:29 AM
What mod is he using to check the allie's gear? I want that mod, its awesome.

A while back before BC had even come out you could use /inspect to inspect anyone, even ally. Blizz rather quickly patched it once word got around though.

Ukyo
10-03-2007, 01:36 AM
That song... though not my first preference... reminds me of the Good ol' days *¬*

Even the start... and i start remembering lol (the last Laintime video is so freaking awesome... DEoI ftw)