PDA

View Full Version : Kara - MT

Bandalar
09-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi @ll,

1st post here on this awesome board. Quick question, our gild wants to start Kara (at least me wants to start Kara with this char). In my opinion it will work, Defense is ok, seems to be ok Armor & Health too.

If someone wants to have a look and give me some opinions ...

The Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&n=Bandalar)

I know there are some very lowlvl blues ...

Cheers and thanks
Bandalar

Arrivan
09-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Your gear is fine. I would suggest upgrading your helmet and shoulders, but I know that Bold shoulder drops suck (not from experience, mine dropped first time =D), and your helmet is alright as well. Overall, your stats look about the same as mine with my Fury spec, which is good for the first few bosses of Karazhan, up to Opera and maybe even Curator depending on how geared the rest of your group is. The only other thing I can think of is Adamantine Figurine from Blackheart in Shadow Labyrinth to replace that Fungalcap, or Dabiri's Enigma from a short quest chain in Netherstorm for the use effects. You could also replace one of them with some kind of stamina trinket, because you don't necessarily need or want any more defence.

Edit: Good luck and welcome to Tankspot!

Bandalar
09-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome ;)

I've got the Adamantine Figurine already but for some crazy reason i thought it's a ring or whatever an i loose to much health when i put it on ... omg!

Defense is way to high now ...