PDA

View Full Version : Roundtable

Penlowe
09-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Thank you Ciderhelm for the mention : )

Yes, Roundtable (in game name) was based on a typical Chamber of Commerce for a city: an organization of peers offering information and support to each other in our common job of leading guilds, thus the sub-title Chamber of Guilds.
Guild Relations forum provided by Blizz is a good starting point, we would not exist without it. We merely see the GR forums as "Guild Leadership 101" whereas we are attempting to provide "Guild Leadership 102, 201, 202 & Thesis Course".

We meet in game and on Vent once a month, generally at the end of the month. Anyone who is a Guild Leader, Officer, Class Leader or Raid Leader is welcome to come be a Member. Those not in any of these postions but contemplating becoming any of the above are welcome as an Associate Member.

All our guides are publicly viewable, no registration required. Members are free to write or cross post new guides to our member forums and on general consensus they are stickied to the public Guide area.

Horacio
09-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Say....you seem awful familiar.....

Ciderhelm
09-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey, thanks for stopping in Penlowe. :)

Roundtable is very nice, it's a great resource. I'll be stopping in particularly for the meetings (hopefully they don't pop in during raid time! still figuring that out).

Tiarnach
09-16-2007, 09:05 AM
We tend to keep em earlier in the day on weekends Ciderhelm (How's this for a name from the past!, I was kinda surprised that you ended up transferring to my old server :P). They run for typically 90-120 minutes, but we fill a lot of the time with Q&A or trying to chat about people's problems and not just structured essays. It's been a blast so far, am definitely looking forward to the next one.