PDA

View Full Version : Just some quick suggestions or insight

Ungish
09-14-2007, 01:47 AM
take a look and you don't have to be kind thanks

psychostomp
09-14-2007, 02:08 AM
hard to say right now at 61 most of the good fury gear for your level isnt much of an option due to being in WoW classic dungeons. In the next few levels it will be easier to gear as arms as there are some really good 2h available from both instances and quest rewards.

Ungish
09-14-2007, 02:37 AM
ok so as a suggestion go arms/fury instead of fury/arms and use a 2 hand. I am probably going to ask some stupid questions because i have been dw fury for most of the time i have been in WoW

1.) Could you suggest some builds

2.) in a nutshell what a typical encounter might be i.e. charge, hamstring

3.) what kinda of gear stat am i looking for.....

I am not looking for the perfect answer just something to start looking at thanks

psychostomp
09-14-2007, 02:48 AM
I would work towards either a 33/28 or a 35/23/3. Main things to work towards are MS (duh) bloodfrenzy/second wind and Imp slamenrage and or deathwish. You could also try a 20/41 build grabbing imp slam and all the fury goodies. I wouldn't sweat precision with this build.

For me i generally charge white hit MS white slam white WW it all comes down to how much rage you have sometimes you are better off just doin white slam white slam. If its a runner obviously use hamstring and sometimes use it to proc flurry much like a fury build.

Ungish
09-14-2007, 03:42 AM
ok thanks, it will give something to start researching thanks

Ungish
09-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Would/could someone assist me respeccing arms/fury. I have always be DW fury. Don't know where to start. This would be for level 61 right now