PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for some sugestions

Jorgin
09-13-2007, 12:36 PM
If you guys and gals could check out my armory and give me some upgrade sugestions that would be awesome :)

Thanks,

Jorgin (Bonechewer)

Paruhdox
09-13-2007, 12:40 PM
a link would be amazing

Hammerthor
09-13-2007, 12:46 PM
The main things are basic and obvious knowledge; Upgrading Shoulders and Chest. The Shoulders you can either get from Netherspite or the T4 shoulders and the chest from Nightbane is very nice as well. King's Defender, as well, is a slight upgrade from Honor's Call.

Jorgin
09-13-2007, 12:47 PM
LOL sorry about that The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Jorgin)

Paruhdox
09-13-2007, 12:51 PM
The breastplate off the second boss in mech is better if you have had bad luck off the one from nightbane, also kings defender or suneater for a main hand. As far as shoulders go yea ... netherspite or T4. Other than that your on par for a ssc tank.

Jorgin
09-13-2007, 12:54 PM
sweet thank you for the ideas, I have the Jade-skull BP but seem to like this one better for midigation but I'll try massing around with the Jade-skull a bit. As far as the sun eater goes, that thing just wont drop I think I have done well over 20 heroic Mechs and no go but I will keep trying so I am sure ill get that or Kings some time soon.

Again thank you for the imput'

Jorgin