PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready for Heroics?

ihavekrabs
09-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Here is my armory link
The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Ihavekrabs)

I'm just working on the quest reward (belt) from the Arca key quest. Also may finish up CE revered to get strength of the untamed neck. Not sure if I should try and get Obsidian boots from Botanica.

Just trying to see if I'm ready for heroics and any weaknesses you see in my gear. I just lvl to 70 about 2 weeks ago so the gear isnt the greatest.

Hammerthor
09-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I think you could be ready for heroics to a certain extent. I wouldn't go and tank heroic Arcatraz or Shadow Labs quite yet but for somewhere like heroic Mech and Ramparts possibly, you could probably hold your own.

danthius
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
You may be able to do a heroic or two, but I think it will be harder and more frustrating for you than it should be. If I were you I would stick with running a few more instances on normal for either the rep rewards or gear drops. I was starting Kara as the MT with gear close to that. However, many Heroics can be harder than the first floor of Kara imo. If you have a group you regularly run stuff with and are willing to try it, then go for it.