PDA

View Full Version : Movie of the week

Kazaganthi
09-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Watching movies is a great way to learn new tricks and new ways of playing. Every monday, I am going to post a new video of the week. These will mostly be pvp videos and will focus on warriors or classes playing with warriors.
My first choice is oddly enough not a warrior video. This video was made by a druid named Hafu based on the Bleeding Hollow server. It is the same server my guild just transferred to last week. This druid is simply put, amazing. He makes every one around him look like they are playing the game in slow motion. His warrior Kasumi is pretty good too..;)

Download Here (http://files.filefront.com/Hafu+2v3+Druid+Warrior+Arena/;8233632;;/fileinfo.html)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Kaz

Ciderhelm
09-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Kaz, I'm going to edit your post for goodness. (specifically, if the video shows up, I'm going to embed the video and provide the download link below it)

//edit: It's in, the link is in, Filefront's ping is terrible this morning, though. If it stays that way I'll unedit the movie.

Ciderhelm
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Just had a chance to watch the movie. Excellent movie. Going to shoot you a PM with a request for your Movies of the Week. :)

Kazaganthi
09-10-2007, 10:48 AM
He really is quite amazing. He shows you just how strong a smart druid can be. I also like the different music choice. I would never think to use some of those songs in a pvp video, but it worked.

Aeritides
01-19-2008, 11:29 PM
"He" is actually a she. But yeah great stuff.:)

Kazaganthi
01-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Well I know that now...:P Didn't back then.