PDA

View Full Version : Please Rate Zee tank!

Morwrath
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Well Im really new here to tankspot. not sure how but surfing around I found this place. I have heard of Ciderhelm and so these forums have sparked my interest. anyway please rate the tank. the only thing I would like to disclaim is the Enchant on my shield it is atm +15 Block rating I wanted to try it out. I also wanted to see with my gear/spec/gems/enchants how close I could get to Passive immunity Vs. Crushing blows. anyhow here I am Thanks in advance! And BTW I got down to 14.60% fully raid buffed not good but not horrible.

The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Morwrath)

Morwrath
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Did I do this wrong? If I did someone clue me in.

Uselessllama
09-11-2007, 06:25 PM
You can't be passively immune to crushing blows unless your dodge/parry/block/miss is 102.4%. Most warriors will never reach that number, unless you have t6 with avoidance gems/etc, maybe, but I've never seen an armory with passive immunity to crushing blows.

Morwrath
09-11-2007, 07:21 PM
You can't be passively immune to crushing blows unless your dodge/parry/block/miss is 102.4%. Most warriors will never reach that number, unless you have t6 with avoidance gems/etc, maybe, but I've never seen an armory with passive immunity to crushing blows.

Yeah I know that But I was trying to see how close I could get. without gimping the rest of my stats to badly. mainly goofing around.