PDA

View Full Version : Sup guys new to the forums

Hobben
09-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey guys, I've been reading these forums for 3-4 months now and finally decided to sign up.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great reads, there is really a lot of good information here.

Oh and here is a link to my armory profile. I'm going to be up in line for T5 legs soon and I know i need a neck but have never seen one other then my blue one drop.

The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Hobben)

P.S. I usually log off in my trash/aggro set so thats generally what is up on armory, sometimes I'll log in my "boss" tanking gear or even my Hydross reset set so my gear will change around on there.

Hob

Paruhdox
09-06-2007, 12:48 PM
The neck off of karathess is gooood and so is the kael one, if you can get t5 legs and the neck of karathess you would be good up until you need massive hp for kael.

Hobben
09-06-2007, 02:26 PM
heh kael is a bit off the charts for us atm. But we have had the neck from karathress drop once and our pally tank got it, so i should get the next one uncontested.

I also make my brother take my toon to kara every week in case the madien one drops.

Im actually debating on waiting for the t5 legs and getting the helm first, what you guys think?

hob

DeeWood
09-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Yea, tons of good info here, I am using the info I get here and taking over MT slowly cause our current one is lazy and when I told him about this place he said he didn't need it.