PDA

View Full Version : A question of balance

Sangi
09-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I have recently hit 70 and dug through most of the guides on this site and on the official forums. I have aquired most of the gear off of the Pre-Kara guide here in addition to some pieces from 5 mans. I think I've done ok getting to the base of 12K hp, ~12K, armour, 490def. I'm having a hard time coming up with a balance of stats that are generically good, to keep me from carrying more gear than a small infantry unit.

I run mostly 5 mans non-heroic. I also have started off-tank in Kara for my guild. We're new and casual enough to raid one night a week so we've only gotten to Curator.

I tend to wear the gear below most times and change out a few pieces based on the situation. I throw on some +hit pieces which drops my stam when I'm going against +70 content. I also throw on some more +block pieces for doing regular 5 mans. I don't solo any more I don't have much in the way of DPS gear.

I'm curious for comments on the gear below. I'm also curious when I perform swap outs of gear how far is it ok to neglect certain stats such as stam and what level of some of the basic avoidance I should be aiming for.

The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Sangi)