PDA

View Full Version : Kara/Gruul's MT

Aurick
09-05-2007, 02:40 AM
The Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Aurick)

Finally had The Sun Eater drop for me and topped off Blacksmithing to 375 last night, so I'm pretty jazzed. 3 Nethers away from completing my Bulwark of Kings, so that's a good week overall for me.

Right now my guild has most of Kara (sans Nightbane and Netherspite) and Maulgar down pat. Aside from the Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden and King's Defender, both of which have yet to drop for my guild at all, I'm still waiting on another Gilded Thorium Cloak to drop (passed the first one to a beartank friend of mine), and for us to either kill Netherspite for the Mantle of Abrahmis, or for my rolls on the Warbringer Shoulderguards to not suck. Also, I'm not sure if I should spend the badges on the Ring of Unyielding Force, or just wait for the Shermanar Great-Ring to drop. I'm wondering how much y'all would pay for the plans for Red Havoc Boots, since they look mighty tasty, but the lowest I've seen 'em on my server was about 1400g. :(

Any feedback on spec, what upgrades are worth getting/farming whatever boss endlessly for is appreciated.

Shortypop
09-05-2007, 03:18 AM
Grats on the sun eater :) Your armory has convinced me that I'm going to start dragging guildies into heroic MT - for the blue ring - kinda sick of having my green windtraders :( Out of interest which ring were you thinking of swopping out?

Gear-wise I can't think of much, apart from to start hoping nightbane drops the shield. Spec-wise if you're going to be tanking nightbane you might want to invest in tactical mastery unless you've always got a fear-ward priest.

MasterWolf
09-05-2007, 07:38 AM
I paid 700G for Red Havoc Plans. The key is if your server is progressing well, they will come down in cost. I think the Kara boots are fine until Red Havoc drops in cost for you.

Stegho
09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I would happily pay 2k gold for those plans. You got off cheap.