PDA

View Full Version : Bupha - New lvl 70 Tank

Yiko
08-15-2007, 04:05 PM
So this is my Armory

The Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Durotan&n=Bupha)

As you can see from my rep/gear i'm still fairly new to lvl70. I've tried to gather as much good tanking gear from Quests and easy Reputation as possible to get a good start, and i want to know what you would suggest to look for. I do want my Devilshark Cloak and Keepers of Time revered Faction, but what else should i aim for?

Any help would be welcome :)

Shortypop
08-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Even if new to lvl 70 I'm impressed - although I almost cried when I saw your lower city rep - hope your luck continues for the cloak from SV.

As for as what to go for, guess it depends on what you're going to be doing. If kara/25mans then you've got the gear to start kara and a fair number of upgrades drop early on there; if heroics then I would aim for Sha'tar rep as well so you can start running heroic mech.

Yiko
08-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Even if new to lvl 70 I'm impressed - although I almost cried when I saw your lower city rep - hope your luck continues for the cloak from SV.

As for as what to go for, guess it depends on what you're going to be doing. If kara/25mans then you've got the gear to start kara and a fair number of upgrades drop early on there; if heroics then I would aim for Sha'tar rep as well so you can start running heroic mech.

Yep, my bold shouldergards dropped on my first run :) I don't have a guild so i'm aiming for Heroics rather than Kara. Sha'tar rep seems to be a good idea, so thanks for your advice :)

Shortypop
08-16-2007, 05:16 AM
Now you really have made a little gnome cry - almost half way through exalted with LC before my shoulders dropped and I haven't been back in since :)