PDA

View Full Version : Maddfez's armory

maddfez
08-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Here's my armory

The Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Maddfez)

I generally wear Maiden's gloves, then rotate Illhoof cape + pocket watch vs heroic badge cape + auto blocker depending on if I need mitigation or threat.

Battlescar boots and Maiden's neck have not dropped for me in 3-4 months. Any other suggestions would be great though :-)

Wartorn
08-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Sockets : Personally I think all warriors should socket their guns for +8 hit.

Gear : Curator won't drop his leggins?

Spec : Any particular reason you have 2/3 TM? I think those 2 points are better served in Imp. Demo shout.

maddfez
08-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

On the Wrynn leggings, I have 'em in the bank. I was using T4 while I was hurting for +Def and never switched back. I'll do so tonight.

We generally have a warlock on CoW for any boss that hits moderately hard, but 2/5 imp demo could free that up. While we generally don't have dps problems, more wouldn't hurt anything.

Lastly, on the +hit gem, is there a standard stamina to hit trade off? In this case it would be 9 stam for 8 hit, so about 13 hp to one hit rating with vitality and kings taken into account. Without the set bonus, it'd be a touch over 17 hp to one hit.