PDA

View Full Version : Unbuffed 15.4k hp... am I unbalanced?

Minaba
08-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Yes I stack stam... but keep a solid eye on my other stats.
What do you guys think?
The Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Medivh&n=Minaba)

My build is all about defence and rage management... pls critique :D
BTW I had Imp TC before it was usable in Def Stance... it's that good!

I have been full prot for over 2 years... never respecced dps in all that time.
I know no better "LOL"

My guild is mostly a small group of Aussies stuck on East Coast Medihv... we raid at 0530am server time but survive.
Current progress, Gruul approaching farm status and Mag starting next (also slipping into The Eye and testing dps on Void Reaver with latest attempt to 30%)

Thanks guys :cool:

Warriorc
08-15-2007, 03:14 PM
In my opinion you should get some more dodge or parry. But your trinkets allsow give you much HP. You have currently better gear then i have, but i have more dodge,parry and more block. and i have 13.4k unbuffed

I should put the Enduring talasite in your gun. gives you +4 def rating and +6 stam, and with the bonus you will have +9 stam, only 3 stam difference with the solid gem. But for the 4 def rating, you're increasing all your defence attributes.

I hope i could help ^^.

Kazeyonoma
08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Holy hell, your stats are AMAZING. a non-tauren breaking 15k pre-SSC/EYE is something to be praised. Good stuff man, those trinkets definitely boost you, and your stats seem fine. 20 D and 18 P are absolutely perfect for the content you're doing. you will neither be raged starved, nor get your SB charges blown too fast.that's rather amazing, AND you have some non +12 stam gems in the mix too, so you could technically push it further.

My hat goes off to you sir.

41333.81 Effective Health In defensive stance.

Incredible!

veneretio
08-15-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't have a single piece from Gruul or Mag and I can break 15k too. (not a tauren) It's actually not as hard as you may think Kaz.

Narshe
08-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Pretty good stats, good avoidance, good HP, maybe a little low in Block Value and hit rating but you can get the Autoblocker and/or put some +8hit gems (the gun is a good place to).
Pretty nice geared, I wish I would have the same luck with drops :S

Minaba
08-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys
I do have several options that I add in on occassions with gear depending on fight etc
For instance with Prince I use my Suneater (mongoosed) for a little more avoidance + consumables
Of course, raid buffed it all looks rather pretty and dodge is about right at around 23+
When I do gruul, I sit at 20,500ish hp and the healers love it.
Now if I could just finally get a pocketwatch!
So many Moroes kills /cry (bored to death with it!)