PDA

View Full Version : (Almost) Done with Kara

Haam
08-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Right now I am much better geared that a large majority of my guild. I started on TBC before many of them. Anyways, the guild is starting Gruul's but Kara is cleared. All I need from Kara still in the chestpiece and the shield from Nightbane, the shoulders from Netherspite, and the ring from Aran. The ring and shield are each barely better than what I have, so i am really only in karazhan to get the shoulder and the chestpiece.

What do you guys think?

My armory

Ukyo
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM
If you can, get the Maiden Gloves, the Boots of Elusion and see if you can change the cloak for the Devilshark Cloak, you have enough dodge as it is, but you should have some gear to raise your dodge up more.

The rest seems really good, a little more hit couldn't be bad either. GL ^^

Haam
08-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Yea, for some fights (prince) I would take the elusion boots over the Battlescar boots. Basically, in any fight that isn't magic or threat intensive I would prefer the Elusion Boots. Alas, they have never dropped. As for the Maiden gloves, the t4 one is way way better because i have the set bonus. Once I get another t4 piece (not for a while) then i will switch it out for the Maiden ones.

As for hit, I get as much as I can, however there isn't much I can do about it since I only have access to Kara and starting Gruul's. There is no gear that has hit rating that is good enough to replace any of my gear, except maybe the Blacksmithing chestpiece, but I don't feel like leveling that up to get it. It would take way to long and it would not be worth it IMO.

~Haam

Nicki
08-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Battlescar give better effective health =) but elusion are close item point value and avoidance does help shield block afaik. Your avoidance stats are great and so is your HP. Fine for main tanking gruul.

Keep your cloak its good =) (infact i really want one..gief).

Haam
08-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Do you think I could tank Mag?

~Haam