PDA

View Full Version : Mozman DPS warrior

Mozman
08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
no idea what I'm logged out in - was offtanking Hydross last night...

anyhow, comments and criticisms on gear, talents, whatever :o

Daylanor
08-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Neck: PvP neck or a Kara one :)
Chest: of Exile or S2 Arena :)
Belt: Magtheridon plate belt.
Ring: Replace that pvp ring :). Violet Signet of the Master Assassin.
Trinket: Gruul's Lair haste trinket :).

That's it for the pre SSC stuff

Mozman
08-07-2007, 05:05 AM
thnx Draynor - yeah you're right about the ring, more + hit is needed - others won't drop and I've done very little arena...

Oakfire
08-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Hmm, I dont see why you have such low crit rate :(
You are axe, and Ill take it at the point I'm lookin at it, that your in Def stance or battle, so theres 3 right there, but even then with axe spec your only at 26%, which seems pretty low for an MS warrior.

Also Id suggest that you take the points out of demo, put them in booming if you want it that bad, take points out of Tclap and put them in overpower.

Just my two cents, but this would be a build Id suggest: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pAM0dAioz0dZVVkVMxoc)
The cleave can be moved around, i just put it in cleave beause i like cleave.

Allius
08-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Upgrade that fishing pole! I suggest the Arcanite Fishing Pole, or Seth's Graphite Fishing Pole.

Sprinks
08-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Sometimes... I'm jealous of you DPS warriors. /cry

Mozman
08-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Hmm, I dont see why you have such low crit rate :(
You are axe, and Ill take it at the point I'm lookin at it, that your in Def stance or battle, so theres 3 right there, but even then with axe spec your only at 26%, which seems pretty low for an MS warrior.

Also Id suggest that you take the points out of demo, put them in booming if you want it that bad, take points out of Tclap and put them in overpower.

Just my two cents, but this would be a build Id suggest: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=pAM0dAioz0dZVVkVMxoc)
The cleave can be moved around, i just put it in cleave beause i like cleave.

yeah must've had the fishing pole on :rolleyes: - so usually at 31% crit in battle... demo shout and tclap are used for offtanking duties - I don't switch to overpower as I usually have 40% + crit raid buffed anyhow..