PDA

View Full Version : Kalliades - Offtank

Pilgrim
08-06-2007, 02:37 PM
well, since it's a dare :P

Kalliades (http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Kalliades)

have fun :)

Ciderhelm
08-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I am reminded of all of the reasons I hate intercontinental Armory.

Your gear looks good. I am curious about the first gem choice on the breastplate. The gem itself isn't bad, but I would be concerned if you put it in specifically for the socket bonus.

Also, Khorium Destroyer does not require you to be an engineer? This is very good news.

Wartorn
08-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Great gear overall, but I think you can improve it by shaving off some def for +hit.

I'd re-socket your chest for all stam, gun for +8 hit, belt for stam, legs for 5parry/6stam, and boots for stam. Then I'd get a frayed tether of the drowned, a +hit trinket to further improve your hit, and an autoblocker for even more threat.

As far as spec, 2/5 demo shout and 3/3 TC never hurt anyone. :)

Ciderhelm
08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Just edited that to fix your tag

Pilgrim
08-06-2007, 10:59 PM
reason I went for the def/sta gem is because I felt I needed a bit more defense, not to avoid the crits but to up my dodge/parry etc. Hence no Stamina gem.

I do have the Frayed Tether of the Drowned But the trinket I am using now gave me more dodge. something I have had a hard time getting up to 25%.

At times I am semi-MT'ing such as Gurtogg Bloodboil, Karathress and the adds on Kael.

Hence the choice on gems for a bit more survivability.

As for the talents, the thunderclap I can understand, but why the 2/5 Demo shout?

And for trinket, I need to run heroics but since I am raiding 6 nights a week and spend alot of my badges on getting the Shield + FR gear, can't be bothered atm to run it. Will change soon since I need some primal nether's to make the T2 version of the Lionheart blade.